Spirit Animal

What Is My Spirit Animal

Spirit Animal Quiz

Take the Spirit Animal Quiz & connect with your animal spirit guide, today! This Spirit Animal Test can help you understand your life’s purpose and path.

Spirit Animal Quiz 1200x630

How to Find your Spirit Animal

Wondering how to find your Spirit Animal? Discover many different ways to connect with your animal spirit guide. Detailed Spirit Animal meditation included.

How to Find Your Spirit Animal Pure Vida painting by visionary artist Autumn Skye 1200x630

What Is My Spirit Animal by Birthday

Find your Spirit Animal by birthday! Complete list of Zodiac & Birth Animal Totems. Western, Native American & Celtic Zodiac. Chinese New Year Animals, too.

What Is My Spirit Animal by Birthday 1200x630

Spirit Animal Meanings

Learn the spiritual symbolism and meaning of your Animal Spirit Guide, Totem, & Power Animal. Hundreds of in-depth Spirit, Totem, & Power Animal Meanings!

Spirit Animal Meanings and Symbolism 1200x630

Native American Zodiac

Learn about all 12 Native American Zodiac Signs & Native American Astrology! In-depth info on the personality, traits, & compatibility of each birth totem.

Native American Zodiac & Astrology Signs and Birth Totems 1200x630

Animal Dream Dictionary

Having dreams about animals? Learn to analyze and interpret your Animal Dreams using our dictionary. Tons of Animal Dream symbols and meanings!

Animal Dream Dictionary 1200x630

Animal Spirit Guides 1200x630

NEW from the ANIMAL SPIRIT GUIDES BLOG

Know what your Spirit, Totem, and Power Animals are and want help understanding how to integrate their teachings and wisdom into your every day life? Roam around our Animal Spirit Guides Blog and learn to work with your animal allies’ energy and medicine, now.

What Is My Spirit Animal Shop 1000x150

Animal Quotes

Hundreds of Inspirational & Spiritual Animal Quotes, Sayings, and Proverbs! Find funny animal quotes plus love quotes and more.

Animal Quotes & Animal Sayings 1200x630

Animal Facts & Trivia

Learning facts about animals helps you connect more deeply with your Spirit, Totem, & Power Animal. Get tons of Animal Facts & Trivia, today!

Animal Facts, Movies, Songs, Trivia 1200x630

Animal Holidays & Celebrations

Get the complete list of national, international, and world Animal Holidays & Celebrations Dates!

2017 Animal Holidays & Animal Celebrations 1200x630

Pet Holidays & Celebrations

Get the complete list of national, international, and world Pet Holidays & Celebrations Dates!

2017 Pet Holidays & Pet Celebrations 1200x630

WhatIsMySpiritAnimal.com is the world’s #1 resource for Spirit, Totem, & Power Animal information. We’re here to help you unite with your animal spirit guide. Let us show you how to integrate animal energies, medicine, and teachings into your life. Roam around. Ask questions. And, above all, stay wild!

Shamanic Spirit Animal Reading 935x500

***Special Note About Comments***

WhatIsMySpiritAnimal.com is SO blessed to receive TONS of readers and commenters from all over the globe. We have thousands of participants and I would love to personally respond to each comment and question. Though I'm trying to figure out how to be more like the Octopus and have eight arms to work with, for now I only have two. This means I can only respond as time allows. If your Spirit, Totem, or Power Animal question is deeply important to you, perhaps you'll consider booking a Shamanic Spirit Animal Reading with me.

102 Comments

1. Amanda March 10, 2017 at 7:39 pm - Reply

How can I find my spirit animal if many are coming to me owl wolf Cardnial my birthdays Oct 20 and it says I don’t have one?

2. Ang April 9, 2017 at 1:58 am - Reply

Back in January I submitted a note that I no longer see and though I’ve joined the conversation my email shows no response to my inquiry so I’m resubmitting and I apologize if I missed something.

I have always considered myself a dog person, although I love all animals. My brother is deathly allergic to cats and we never had much exposure when I was young. Over the past few years I have found that cats have been coming into my life. Each of these cats has adopted me or been a rescue, and each has either had immunodiseas or anxiety to the point that they required Prozac. After the 4th cat wandered up to my doorstep I have begun to wonder what I means and was hoping you could help. My original post had some more info but that’s the gist. If you have any insight I’d appreciate it.

3. Kyle April 16, 2017 at 2:01 pm - Reply

Look I just need help making sense of something I saw when I was 16 and it wasn’t a dream everything I’ve looked up is dream this and dream that this actually happened and it’s bothered me for years I was driving home on a back road one night and just happened to look out my window keeping up with my truck was a man with the head of a wolf I never saw any eyes I could just make out the body in the moon light and I wasn’t scared I was shocked honestly and no I wasn’t on something or anything of that such and I know what I saw was real and no it wasn’t a ware wolf because for what seemed like an eternity of staring at it it just vanished I’m just trying to find answers any help would be appreciated

4. Brooke April 28, 2017 at 6:21 pm - Reply

I am having troubles trying to find my spirit animal. can you please help me.

< * 3
    < *

5. Shawn May 15, 2017 at 5:05 pm - Reply

How do I call on my spirit animal the lion?

6. kahlil May 19, 2017 at 12:30 am - Reply

How do you guys find your spirit animal what is my spirit animal like

• mary June 14, 2017 at 7:09 pm - Reply

try the quiz on this website

7. Sabrina June 2, 2017 at 3:23 am - Reply

Hi, what does it mean when you find an abandoned pup?

I took her home, ofc, but she wouldn’t let me walk correctly due to the fact that she would cling onto my leg.

8. Trisha June 4, 2017 at 9:59 pm - Reply

Hello,

I have a problem, i realized that i have not been seeing my spirit animal in my dreams now, its been months since i last saw it, after that it didnt show up to me…i realized that maybe it’s because i forgot about them and i stopped believing in them….i’m scared that maybe my spirit animal hates me and left me alone…is there a way so i can see it again?…and is there a way so i can get close to it?….if you remember, my spirit animal is the white tiger….and i wanna get in touch with it again…

• Saphira May 4, 2018 at 12:48 pm - Reply

I hope you find her

9. Roy June 8, 2017 at 11:22 pm - Reply

Mrs. King

I have many questions that I have been seeking the answers to. Most recently, I did a meditation session. I have only done them for relaxation purposes in the past. The last two sessions, I did so seeking answers. Both times I found myself in a mountain forest.The second session yielded more than the first and was extremely vivid.

I found myself on a game trail, tracking hoofed animals. The tracks looked to be elk or deer. The smell of the place was like that of decaying leaf litter. I could hear the roar of a coursing river off in the distance. I could feel the breeze on my skin. I heard the sound of a wolf howling. Not long after, a LONE WHITE WOLF appeared before me. He was unafraid of me and not aggressive in any way. I felt the same as he did. He eventually came close to me, not close enough to touch. It was close enough to where he seemed to respect my own personal space. I know from Native American stories, that this is an animal that requires the greatest amount of respect. Knowing this, I did not approach in to his space, either. Some time passed and the wolf and I just sat there, looking in to each other’s eyes. I felt a very strong connection to him at this moment. As calmly as he had approached, he left. Though he did pause for a moment and looked back at me. In this moment I thanked him for sharing his presence with me. With that he left in to the dark timber.

What does this mean for me?? I am very interested to hear your insight on the matter.

Very respectfully

• mary June 14, 2017 at 7:07 pm - Reply

what is my spirit animal I love horses and think they are the best and am wild and free?

• Thomas Carroll September 11, 2017 at 5:18 pm - Reply

When the wolf looked back at you, he was expecting you to follow him. He had things to show you and to teach you. You should have gone with him.

10. Faith June 16, 2017 at 4:20 am - Reply

I have seen a shadowy deer, a deer has approached me, I have seen deer in dreams, and I live by deer. However, my personality more lines up with a bear. Which is my spirit animal?