What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Anybody having over the top dreams lately?

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Yesterday was Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. We all know the famous line, "I have a dream.", right? Well it didn't hit me till late yesterday that for the past few weeks people have been asking me to interpret their dreams. That's never happened before. Meaning - I'll get one or two requests here and there but this was at least a dozen people. Then, yesterday, I read for a Dream Intuitive. Duh. That's when it hit me! MLK Day? "I have a dream"? All the requests, then reading for a professional Dream Intuitive? And my own dreams have been out of this world - literally. Anybody else have kookiness like this going on?

AngelHeart

Yesterday was Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. We all know the famous line, "I have a dream.", right? Well it didn't hit me till late yesterday that for the past few weeks people have been asking me to interpret their dreams. That's never happened before. Meaning - I'll get one or two requests here and there but this was at least a dozen people. Then, yesterday, I read for a Dream Intuitive. Duh. That's when it hit me! MLK Day? "I have a dream"? All the requests, then reading for a professional Dream Intuitive? And my own dreams have been out of this world - literally. Anybody else have kookiness like this going on?
OMGOODNESS Yes!, The issue i have is that when I am having these kooky dreams my brain tries to rationalize things a I never finish the dream!

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
OMGOODNESS Yes!, The issue i have is that when I am having these kooky dreams my brain tries to rationalize things a I never finish the dream!

So, are you saying that when you're dreaming you recognize that your conscious mind is trying to rationalize the dream or is this when you wake up?

AngelHeart

So, are you saying that when you're dreaming you recognize that your conscious mind is trying to rationalize the dream or is this when you wake up?
Exactly, I recognize my conscious mind taking over and then the dream seems to fade away. That or I just can't remember. But last night for example, it was a beautiful cobra seemingly flying in a starry night sky. It comes straight to me as i am also floating among the cosmos. I see its deep eyes staring into mine and then my brain was like oh wow what a beautiful cobra, what message am I getting and my brain interferes and I'm left trying to get it back! Like What the heck!?!?!

AngelHeart

Exactly, I recognize my conscious mind taking over and then the dream seems to fade away. That or I just can't remember. But last night for example, it was a beautiful cobra seemingly flying in a starry night sky. It comes straight to me as i am also floating among the cosmos. I see its deep eyes staring into mine and then my brain was like oh wow what a beautiful cobra, what message am I getting and my brain interferes and I'm left trying to get it back! Like What the heck!?!?!
One of the arguments was that it was a viper and the hood was actually an aura not a part of a cobra!

C c

Always

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
omg yes and so really

In the updates section you wrote: "I'm think it is my psychic shelf starting to wake up, the dreams are so really that I have to move my body before i get out of bed to make sure that I'm not still in the dream. I'm not fearfully of it, just not sure how do get with turned in? Any ides would be a help. thank you and have a great night, many blessing."

You are FOR SURE 'waking up'. But, not really. What that means is all living things are psychic and mediums. Each of us to a different degree based on many components. That's nature. Then there's nurture. That's where the 'waking up' really comes into play. Since I know you are diligently working on your psychic development what's going on in your dreamstime makes pefect sense to me. Getting more in-tune involves setting intentions and keeping track of the outcomes. Example; before going to sleep set a clear and firm intention what information you want to tune into in the dreamstime. Within 5 minutes of waking jot down everything you rememer. And I mean EVERYTHING. Colors, time of day or night, feelings, temperatures, measurements, emotions, other entities in the dream, etc. Over a short period of time I'll bet you'll start to see patterns. Then you mush all that stuff together to figure out what the heck is going on! LOL

On BuildingBeautifulSouls.com I have an in-depth article on this. Click to read "How to Analyze and Interpret Dreams".

TheLastChanceCrone

Anybody else have kookiness like this going on?
I've been doing a workshop on healing relationships focusing on the energy aspect. I have three bizarre dreams that were way over the top one each night ....

The wildest one summed up never let someone else control your energy when they are clearly not paying any attention to what they are doing under their own control...

The person in the dream was driving in a SUV backwards up a hill, in a residential neighborhood, reading their cell phone and clearly not noticing that they were driving onto just paved street - while the paving company was still paving. I was the passenger, and could not get this person's attention.

I still haven't figured out the part of the freshly paved street aspect though.....

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
I've been doing a workshop on healing relationships focusing on the energy aspect. I have three bizarre dreams that were way over the top one each night ....

The wildest one summed up never let someone else control your energy when they are clearly not paying any attention to what they are doing under their own control...

The person in the dream was driving in a SUV backwards up a hill, in a residential neighborhood, reading their cell phone and clearly not noticing that they were driving onto just paved street - while the paving company was still paving. I was the passenger, and could not get this person's attention.

I still haven't figured out the part of the freshly paved street aspect though.....

Freshly paved street seems like the archetypal - the road is clear and your journey is taking you to fresh, new places.

Will you please clarify the "The wildest one summed up..." sentence? I read it 4 times and still don't 'get it'?

Keith20222002

In the updates section you wrote: "I'm think it is my psychic shelf starting to wake up, the dreams are so really that I have to move my body before i get out of bed to make sure that I'm not still in the dream. I'm not fearfully of it, just not sure how do get with turned in? Any ides would be a help. thank you and have a great night, many blessing."

You are FOR SURE 'waking up'. But, not really. What that means is all living things are psychic and mediums. Each of us to a different degree based on many components. That's nature. Then there's nurture. That's where the 'waking up' really comes into play. Since I know you are diligently working on your psychic development what's going on in your dreamstime makes pefect sense to me. Getting more in-tune involves setting intentions and keeping track of the outcomes. Example; before going to sleep set a clear and firm intention what information you want to tune into in the dreamstime. Within 5 minutes of waking jot down everything you rememer. And I mean EVERYTHING. Colors, time of day or night, feelings, temperatures, measurements, emotions, other entities in the dream, etc. Over a short period of time I'll bet you'll start to see patterns. Then you mush all that stuff together to figure out what the heck is going on! LOL

On BuildingBeautifulSouls.com I have an in-depth article on this. Click to read "How to Analyze and Interpret Dreams".
Thank you and I will

Keith20222002

Wow, I'm starting to see some things come out of my dreams, and they are starting really turn in on my self and some of the thing that might happen. Thank you for all of your help and will be updating on this more. Many blessings

TheLastChanceCrone

Will you please clarify the "The wildest one summed up..." sentence? I read it 4 times and still don't 'get it'?
The wildest one (meaning dream) summed up --- It was the wildest dream I have had in such a long time, that my heart was pounding when I forced myself awake. I literally felt like I had been on a terrifying roller coaster or something.