What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Back from an amazing holiday.

Pearlized

Staff member
Hi Everyone I am now back from an amazing holiday and rested back up after the craziness that it had going on, Before, During, Traveling back and the last week of chaos.

The before was Stu decided to break a small bone in his foot a few days before we went.

During was him doing his best to get around and getting caught in some rain storms.

Travelling home we got stuck at London's Kings Cross station, due to a 90 min delay, caused by signal issues further up country. So instead of arriving home at the expected time of 5.30pm, we finally got home at 8pm.

Then we had our Queen's funeral yesterday.

All in all more eventful than expected.

I also have a story to tell of something that happened while i was out with a friend one afternoon while on holiday. Which stunned us all, with the events that followed.

I will try and post about that tomorrow.

don

Hi Everyone I am now back from an amazing holiday and rested back up after the craziness that it had going on, Before, During, Traveling back and the last week of chaos.

The before was Stu decided to break a small bone in his foot a few days before we went.

During was him doing his best to get around and getting caught in some rain storms.

Travelling home we got stuck at London's Kings Cross station, due to a 90 min delay, caused by signal issues further up country. So instead of arriving home at the expected time of 5.30pm, we finally got home at 8pm.

I also have a story to tell of something that happened while i was out with a friend one afternoon while on holiday. Which stunned us all, with the events that followed.

Sounds like a great vacation, Pearlized. (except of course for the unpleasant news about the Queen, and Stu's foot).
I spent many trips riding trains across the country as a young boy (in the USA), and love trains more than any other form of travel.

I envy you the clickity clack of hopefully an older steam engine train. (No doubt it was modern and streamlined).

I've read the story about the crow and was filled with goosebumps and wonder.

We are seldom (if ever) in the dark when we allow the universal realms to open our ears and understanding.
And yes.
The inescapable fact that things will shortly change is a burden left for all of us to get ready for.

Perhaps a bit of love, compassion, and understanding in communities around the world will soften the shock?

Odd, how a man can go his entire life and not break a bone, but once a great trip is planned, down he goes?
My sister in law is healthy and careful, yet broke both knees just a week prior to a planned trip to Israel.

I've moved "A LOT", but only had problems once I decided to stay put in one place for too long. lol.

Once moving here to my birth state (Massachusetts), I thought I'd never change my home again. I was happy I was finally home - and content.
Then I got attacked and stabbed several times, which prompted me to move to a different safer city. Haha.
Seemed the smart thing to do.

I love "L O V E " the way you interpreted the crow, the dog, and the events in your post.

As for this story? Hmm? Was it nice - on the beach - in the woods - bon fires - dinners with candle light and fine wine - swimming all day??? What what?? Is there a noted flower spot or vacation beach there?

I'd like to revisit Iceland. It's the worlds center for the mysterious - in my opinion.
Plus Iceland is one of the most unusual unique, beautiful places I've ever encountered.

However, I have a bit of heritage in Scotland, England, and France (newly found out about France the same time I found out my father was some stranger I've never known). haha (again with the ha-ha's). "

You'll have to excuse my rattling. Getting over something horrid the last week. today's feeling pretty spiffy..
Glad you had a great time on vacation. Sorry about Stu (the foot) though?
Time to start planning for your next adventure.

Last edited:

Tina n

Looking forward to the story :) ! Except for Stu's foot , sounds like you had a fun holiday !