What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Does/do our higher self/spirit/totem animals connect with others the way we connect to our loved ones?

LittleDragonBlue

Hello friends!

I'm new member so firstly, hello!

I've been reunited with my spiritual connections after a long, lonely time of forgetting and ignoring and I feel so at home. A lot of negative things have happened around me and to me recently and it was my other half who helped lead me back to this way of life. Maybe one day I'll go into it but for now I had a thought that I thought would be an interesting conversation topic.

I've just meditated with one of the lovely Bernadette King's videos ( ) and while having the wonderful get together with my higher self, the Sea Turtle, I wondered if this part of me knew and connected with my partner's. He doesn't know of his spirit guides or higher self and has never looked for them. I'll ask him to join me on a meditation one day but anyway, what do you all think of this? Do our spirit guides or/and higher selves connect to eachother, converse in their own way with our loved one's spirit guides and/or higher selves?

Maybe there's no right or wrong answer but it would be nice to hear some opinions or even stories of experiences involving this.

An example is the fact that I've always naturally connected certain animals with my father, mother, best childhood friend, boyfriend etc. Maybe this is normal and nothing to do with the spirits but it interests me regardless.

Hope you're all having a lovely day! :)

Last edited:
Hello friends!

I'm new member so firstly, hello!

I've been reunited with my spiritual connections after a long, lonely time of forgetting and ignoring and I feel so at home. A lot of negative things have happened around me and to me recently and it was my other half who helped lead me back to this way of life. Maybe one day I'll go into it but for now I had a thought that I thought would be an interesting conversation topic.

I've just meditated with one of the lovely Bernadette King's videos ( ) and while having the wonderful get together with my higher self, the Sea Turtle, I wondered if this part of me knew and connected with my partner's. He doesn't know of his spirit guides or higher self and has never looked for them. I'll ask him to join me on a meditation one day but anyway, what do you all think of this? Do our spirit guides or/and higher selves connect to eachother, converse in their own way with our loved one's spirit guides and/or higher selves?

Maybe there's no right or wrong answer but it would be nice to hear some opinions or even stories of experiences involving this.

An example is the fact that I've always naturally connected certain animals with my father, mother, best childhood friend, boyfriend etc. Maybe this is normal and nothing to do with the spirits but it interests me regardless.

Hope you're all having a lovely day! :)

I'm new at this, so this is an "in my opinion" only but I think so... my Chosen love isn't into this kind of thing per se, but I know there are times when we are "on the same page" without a word... to me that is our higher selves, our subconscious connecting/communicating... again, just my opinion, but I believe so.

I'm new at this, so this is an "in my opinion" only but I think so... my Chosen love isn't into this kind of thing per se, but I know there are times when we are "on the same page" without a word... to me that is our higher selves, our subconscious connecting/communicating... again, just my opinion, but I believe so.
Aww I love it! Yes I totally know what you mean about just getting eachother with no need of words.
It’s definitely a nice thought and sometimes love and certain connections just seem too deep and important to not be to do with our spirit animals “getting along” ^_^

Back