What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

HIDDEN TREASURES - Pick a Card Tarot Reading - Sat. June 12, 2021

Snowwolf

Thank you Bernadette for these wonderful pearls of wisdom. My tiny pearl inside is positively growing and glowing into a real gem getting ready to open to the outside world. Di

Frank

Bernadette I sincerely want to thank you for today’s reading. I am blessed by you every day, but today, every aspect of the reading resonated with me. It’s as if you literally sat me down and said “Frank, we have to talk.” Everything from opening before you’re ready to feeling your self worth, all of it. I agree pressure to open before you’re ready and having your value and abilities doubted do come from external sources. However, in my case it’s from within. People see things in me, but I don’t believe it because I’m not on the same level as them. I want to know it all and I want it NOW!!! Thank you for helping me to see this more clearly now and I am working on it. Thank for listening and my apologies for the long post. Blessings be to all. 🙏💜😇

Grasshopper

"People see things in me, but I don't believe it." Frank, you have hit on a very important reality here. You are not alone in having that struggle. Person X says, hey you're really good at _____. You think, nah, I'm not that good (being your own worst critic). If anyone has ideas about overcoming this mental self-sabotage, please share.

Pearlized

Staff member
oh wow. I hung on every word of this.

I have to admit its the little gritty things that can irritate the life out of me, yet some of the big stuff i can breeze through. Yea i can be full of ""Pearls of wisdom too".

The big stuff is like when here we are on holiday and we are in our favourite place to stay. Hubby knows it well, but due to a slight change on Saturday he had a PTSD episode. Not a big one, but still. I just went into auto mode and dealt with it. Working with him to get through it. All good after a good walk in the park with loads of trees yesterday morning. After a good night sleep last night, all is back to the usual crazy nutter i married.

After listening yesterday evening to your reading i realised just how many come to me for things they are not sure of. If i dont know i will research until i do. So i can give them the correct info instead of made up stuff.

Some people have looked down on me for stupid reasons. Yet they dont know what i know or what i can do. Those i just shake my head and walk away from.