What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Mama Bear talking about ""EVIDENCE""

Pearlized

Staff member
Yesterday @Mama Bear was talking about ""EVIDENCE"" For what we see or feel. So i thought i would tell you about how mine was proven on a few separate occasions.

I have to say first I dont read as such, more get what i call hits. ALWAYS for someone online who i have NEVER met in person, but met online. I get something i have to run with, usually in connection to an event, or something connected to them and that event.

So here goes.

1. A friend was just posting away online about how they were looking for a new home in the US. A home quite away away from where they were living at that time. {{ They had a good reason for looking further afield}} Anyway i told her to look for a swing near by. I had no idea what kind of swing. Could have been a kids swing A tyre swing. A Porch swing I had no clue, just that it was close by. They found the house they wanted, but she said there was no swing. UNTIL they went back to look again at the house. THERE IT WAS in the neighbours yard ROUND THE BACK on the porch. Yes it was a porch swing.

2. Same friend as above was packing to move and i told her ""Not to forget something red"" Not to leave it behind as i meant something to her. It did not cost much, but it did have meaning to her alone. Turned out it was a pair of RED hunting gloves her deceased hubby had bought her. They were in a box and then made sure she did NOT leave them behind. No value in money, but lots of value with memories.

3. Another lady on the move This time closer to home, but still never met in person, only online. She was also house hunting. I told her to look for a lamp of some kind. Could be a small lamp in a nook or even a hanging lamp in a hanging lamp in a porch. Nope nothing at the house that they chose UNTIL she started looking round the garden properly after they moved in. There in a corner hidden by over grown large bushes she found it. An old fashioned style light holder No light on it but there it was I will add a pic she took of it when i find it.

4. A lady who i only know from a group and not for very long really was talking about travelling to see an old friend. Again a lady i have never met and lives in the US. I asked her if she knew anyone with a blue car. She said no. I told her someone with a blue car has to be careful as they are going to have an issue with the passenger door side. Now bare in mind in the UK the passenger door is on the left. This was on the right, so i knew it was American. Turns out it was her son who knew somebody with a blue car. His bosses daughter and she was reversing out of a tight space and bumped the passenger side, damaging the door and and lock.

5. Going back a long time, maybe 10 years or more another online friend in America was worried about his new-born grandson who was still in hospital, having had breathing issues at birth. He said they were going to asses him after the weekend and see if he could go home. This was a holiday weekend for them so it would be Tuesday at the earliest. I told him to tell her to be ready for Friday as he would be home by then. He was unsure about what i said, but i was insistent they be ready. Thursday afternoon the Dr told them he was ready to go home, but it would be the next day before they had all the discharge papers ready and signed. They took him home late afternoon the following day, but were worried it was too soon. After that apart from keeping him away from anyone with a cold for a good few months he grew to be just like any other kid of his age.

I have to say i love the feeling i get when i am told what i said turned out to be true. I get a buzz of warmth and yea you could say a bit of pride too. 💜 🦋

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Yesterday @Mama Bear was talking about ""EVIDENCE"" For what we see or feel. So i thought i would tell you about how mine was proven on a few separate occasions.

I have to say first I dont read as such, more get what i call hits. ALWAYS for someone online who i have NEVER met in person, but met online. I get something i have to run with, usually in connection to an event, or something connected to them and that event.

So here goes.

1. A friend was just posting away online about how they were looking for a new home in the US. A home quite away away from where they were living at that time. {{ They had a good reason for looking further afield}} Anyway i told her to look for a swing near by. I had no idea what kind of swing. Could have been a kids swing A tyre swing. A Porch swing I had no clue, just that it was close by. They found the house they wanted, but she said there was no swing. UNTIL they went back to look again at the house. THERE IT WAS in the neighbours yard ROUND THE BACK on the porch. Yes it was a porch swing.

2. Same friend as above was packing to move and i told her ""Not to forget something red"" Not to leave it behind as i meant something to her. It did not cost much, but it did have meaning to her alone. Turned out it was a pair of RED hunting gloves her deceased hubby had bought her. They were in a box and then made sure she did NOT leave them behind. No value in money, but lots of value with memories.

3. Another lady on the move This time closer to home, but still never met in person, only online. She was also house hunting. I told her to look for a lamp of some kind. Could be a small lamp in a nook or even a hanging lamp in a hanging lamp in a porch. Nope nothing at the house that they chose UNTIL she started looking round the garden properly after they moved in. There in a corner hidden by over grown large bushes she found it. An old fashioned style light holder No light on it but there it was I will add a pic she took of it when i find it.

4. A lady who i only know from a group and not for very long really was talking about travelling to see an old friend. Again a lady i have never met and lives in the US. I asked her if she knew anyone with a blue car. She said no. I told her someone with a blue car has to be careful as they are going to have an issue with the passenger door side. Now bare in mind in the UK the passenger door is on the left. This was on the right, so i knew it was American. Turns out it was her son who knew somebody with a blue car. His bosses daughter and she was reversing out of a tight space and bumped the passenger side, damaging the door and and lock.

5. Going back a long time, maybe 10 years or more another online friend in America was worried about his new-born grandson who was still in hospital, having had breathing issues at birth. He said they were going to asses him after the weekend and see if he could go home. This was a holiday weekend for them so it would be Tuesday at the earliest. I told him to tell her to be ready for Friday as he would be home by then. He was unsure about what i said, but i was insistent they be ready. Thursday afternoon the Dr told them he was ready to go home, but it would be the next day before they had all the discharge papers ready and signed. They took him home late afternoon the following day, but were worried it was too soon. After that apart from keeping him away from anyone with a cold for a good few months he grew to be just like any other kid of his age.

I have to say i love the feeling i get when i am told what i said turned out to be true. I get a buzz of warmth and yea you could say a bit of pride too. 💜 🦋

That feeling is so satisfying - for me because I just love helping folks heal, have peace in their spirit, and, especially, move from a place of fear to a place of confidence. Also, on a personal level, it's just affirmation after affirmation that there IS life on the other side. Triple Scorpio - we worry about these things (life and death). Makes for wonderful dinner conversation in a group of people who don't know me! HAHAHAHHHAA!

Pearlized

Staff member
That feeling is so satisfying - for me because I just love helping folks heal, have peace in their spirit, and, especially, move from a place of fear to a place of confidence. Also, on a personal level, it's just affirmation after affirmation that there IS life on the other side. Triple Scorpio - we worry about these things (life and death). Makes for wonderful dinner conversation in a group of people who don't know me! HAHAHAHHHAA!
Thank you and yes People who dont know you are Stunned Shocked and amazed all at the same time.

Only this morning while out I had a thought of a Jack-In-A-Box For the life of me i had no idea why. So i ignored it for a while. Then boom it hit me and an explanation of something i was told weeks ago as to who put an idea in their head.

I was accused of putting a hex on someone Erm Nope Not me Not my style. I am Karma style Not Hex style.

The Jack-In-a-Box is the women who pops in and out of his life, as and when she pleases. He never knows when she is going to pop back in again. Hence why i got the Jack-In-A-Box. He is not strong enough to tell her ""No More""

SHE is the one who put the idea of the Hex into his head. Because i can see right through her and she does not like me for it. SHE was the one who accused me of being his "" Bit on the side"" a few years ago. As she put it.

SHE is the one causing his life to be in turmoil NOT ME. He was fine before that.

Oh and I am not getting involved in any of it.

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Thank you and yes People who dont know you are Stunned Shocked and amazed all at the same time.

Only this morning while out I had a thought of a Jack-In-A-Box For the life of me i had no idea why. So i ignored it for a while. Then boom it hit me and an explanation of something i was told weeks ago as to who put an idea in their head.

I was accused of putting a hex on someone Erm Nope Not me Not my style. I am Karma style Not Hex style.

The Jack-In-a-Box is the women who pops in and out of his life, as and when she pleases. He never knows when she is going to pop back in again. Hence why i got the Jack-In-A-Box. He is not strong enough to tell her ""No More""

SHE is the one who put the idea of the Hex into his head. Because i can see right through her and she does not like me for it. SHE was the one who accused me of being his "" Bit on the side"" a few years ago. As she put it.

SHE is the one causing his life to be in turmoil NOT ME. He was fine before that.

Oh and I am not getting involved in any of it.

A hex? Oh for crying out loud. There's just nothing to say to a person like that. LOL Well, unless you wanna have some fun and say, "Why yes I did." HAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Pearlized

Staff member
A hex? Oh for crying out loud. There's just nothing to say to a person like that. LOL Well, unless you wanna have some fun and say, "Why yes I did." HAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Would you believe that over a year after replying to you @Mama Bear. This guy is still thinking about the Hex crap. Many Many people have told him that SHE planted the seed, nurished it and he let it grow.

Even though this silly women is no longer on the scene, she really did do a job on him with this.