What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

My Dreams=Animal Grand Central Station

Hello all! I'm fairly new to this community and try to drop by as often as I can. I'm hoping to find some insight. I loooove animals and have always viewed the animal and plant kingdoms as our equals. Many years ago it was made very clear to me that the red fox is my totem and to this day the red fox continues to show up when major warnings or changes are about to happen. About a month ago fox appeared in a dream when I was on the fence about taking some reiki courses. Along with the fox there was a moose off in the distance. The fox was in the center of a protective circle as a reiki master was performing a ritual around its perimeter. Needless to say, I took that as a big sign telling me to take those classes. I'm still a little confused on the message moose was trying to reveal though :/

Since the reiki class, I have had more and more vivid dreams involving multiple animals. Last night I dreamed of seeing a grizzly bear with two adolescent cubs walking across a snow covered bridge but there were wolves in the distance and both had a scary vibe. Out of all the animals-and I mean ALL of them, bears are the only animals that actually intimidate and scare me. I am curious though as to how one would try to decipher the messages that animals are trying to relay when you have multiple animals showing up almost everyday/night?

C c

Hello all! I'm fairly new to this community and try to drop by as often as I can. I'm hoping to find some insight. I loooove animals and have always viewed the animal and plant kingdoms as our equals. Many years ago it was made very clear to me that the red fox is my totem and to this day the red fox continues to show up when major warnings or changes are about to happen. About a month ago fox appeared in a dream when I was on the fence about taking some reiki courses. Along with the fox there was a moose off in the distance. The fox was in the center of a protective circle as a reiki master was performing a ritual around its perimeter. Needless to say, I took that as a big sign telling me to take those classes. I'm still a little confused on the message moose was trying to reveal though :/

Since the reiki class, I have had more and more vivid dreams involving multiple animals. Last night I dreamed of seeing a grizzly bear with two adolescent cubs walking across a snow covered bridge but there were wolves in the distance and both had a scary vibe. Out of all the animals-and I mean ALL of them, bears are the only animals that actually intimidate and scare me. I am curious though as to how one would try to decipher the messages that animals are trying to relay when you have multiple animals showing up almost everyday/night?
I’d want to stay asleep if I were you 😂

Grasshopper

Two Words: Dream diary. When you wake write down every detail you can remember of the dream. Colors, plants, the way the air smelled, if it was sunny etc. The longer you wait, the more details you lose. Not all dreams are meant for today, or even a week from today. Some are umbrella dreams about the vibes around you, some are about friends/family and a message they need, and of course some are personal.

The dream diary allows you to return to your notes, read them when you have time, and do some research, adding up the symbolism. Take time to integrate the meaning. When we don't integrate dream lessons, they become repeat dreams until we do IMO

Also, because you are working with animals, your subconscious may release images randomly. Think of it as a filing cabinet popping open and a page falls out. These dreams are not necessarily meaningful. There is only so much "stuff" your subconscious can hold effectively. Dreams are one way of spring cleaning, of a sort.

Trish Telesco

I rarely remember dreams much to my disappointment, but I agree about getting notes in order when you wake up. Keep a pen and pad near the bed. Take it with you to the lavatory if you need to (hey, you won't get disturbed except by cats and toddlers)

Two Words: Dream diary. When you wake write down every detail you can remember of the dream. Colors, plants, the way the air smelled, if it was sunny etc. The longer you wait, the more details you lose. Not all dreams are meant for today, or even a week from today. Some are umbrella dreams about the vibes around you, some are about friends/family and a message they need, and of course some are personal.

The dream diary allows you to return to your notes, read them when you have time, and do some research, adding up the symbolism. Take time to integrate the meaning. When we don't integrate dream lessons, they become repeat dreams until we do IMO

Also, because you are working with animals, your subconscious may release images randomly. Think of it as a filing cabinet popping open and a page falls out. These dreams are not necessarily meaningful. There is only so much "stuff" your subconscious can hold effectively. Dreams are one way of spring cleaning, of a sort.
I'm soo going to start keeping a journal. Thank you 🤗

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner

I'm gonna sit with this. It's a bunch to unpack...I wonder why Bears scare and intimidate you, though. Like, even over Snakes or Orcas or other 'mainstream scary' animals?