What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Then What?

don

The comfort of my night will depend largely on the actions of my day. The things I do that can never be undone - the things I say that can never be unsaid - and the minutes and hours that pass away that will never come this way again?
Being me, or you being you, takes a lot of energy.
Many people in our lives are like boulders and stones cascading down mountainsides bouncing across paths we're trying to walk.
Taking in the beauty of life while dodging the stones can get dreary at times.
It's understandable why people need to get away. (For some, the need is nearly constant).
As our pressures grows, our need to get away grows.
There is nothing wrong with needing to take a vacation.
Whether it's far away to a different land, or simply to a back room for a bit of quiet solitude, escaping the noise for a while? Either place is good, and both can be relaxing.
I think today is a good day to light some incense, take a hot bath, put on some good soul soothing music, and enjoy life for a while.
If your life allows - I hope you do something similar. We could all use a little peace.
And who knows, later, after a good relaxing rest - we might be ready to crank up the tunes, break out some refreshments, and blow the doors off this place.

Last edited:

Tina n

The comfort of my night will depend largely on the actions of my day. The things I do that can never be undone - the things I say that can never be unsaid - and the minutes and hours that pass away that will never come this way again?
Being me, or you being you, takes a lot of energy.
Many people in our lives are like boulders and stones cascading down mountainsides bouncing across paths we're trying to walk.
Taking in the beauty of life while dodging the stones can get dreary at times.
It's understandable why people need to get away. (For some, the need is nearly constant).
As our pressures grows, our need to get away grows.
There is nothing wrong with needing to take a vacation.
Whether it's far away to a different land, or simply to a back room for a bit of quiet solitude, escaping the noise for a while? Either place is good, and both can be relaxing.
I think today is a good day to light some incense, take a hot bath, put on some good soul soothing music, and enjoy life for a while.
If your life allows - I hope you do something similar. We could all use a little peace.
And who knows, later, after a good relaxing rest - we might be ready to crank up the tunes, break out some refreshments, and blow the doors off this place.
Don , you do have a way with words ♡♡♡

don

Don , you do have a way with words ♡♡♡
Yes, thank you, Tina. Most people say I have a way of never running out of words. Hahaha. Thank you though. I only started looking into the art of writing not long ago. I've had many interruptions while practicing, but I do truly love expressing myself.
And yes, I have not yet mastered the fine art of the haiku
Lol.