What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

This time Raven

Stipton31

Yall....now two days ago my daughter and i coming back to ouf apartments tufn jnto the "driveway" leadibv up to ghe gate and a Raven crosses the van sits on the fence and stares us down until we pass fully the flies off! First owl now Raven what the what!

Owls - wisdom, ravens cosmic wisdom.

I have a 'pet' (loose term) raven in our backyard. He's my spiritual cosmic wisdom. I listen to him/her when they appear - close my eyes and let myself hear what they are telling me.

I am watching Sandman and love Matthew (who is a raven) ... reminds me of the one in our backyard.

Close your eyes and listen - you will hear what needs to be said.

Owls - wisdom, ravens cosmic wisdom.

I have a 'pet' (loose term) raven in our backyard. He's my spiritual cosmic wisdom. I listen to him/her when they appear - close my eyes and let myself hear what they are telling me.

I am watching Sandman and love Matthew (who is a raven) ... reminds me of the one in our backyard.

Close your eyes and listen - you will hear what needs to be said.
Thank you! I couldnt close them at that moment but its good to know a better way to listen. Sometimes i have to do that to feel what my tarot cards are saying (im working harder on doing readings)

Back