What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

When The Stars Know. LOL

Pearlized

Staff member
I was outside around 6am, still dark above, but the light was just coming up on my left. Above i could see the waning moon and a few stars. Including the Orion constalation. Orion's belt was clear and there i had todays card, as it was on the Cat, Orion that the Men in Black found what they were looking for.

So the Cat card it was Which fit PUUURRRFECT for today. I have had to be Stealth like with my words, be careful i trod on no toes and just be Feline like in so many different ways.

58374968_313421772667903_3229342075426177024_n.png

Mark Ravenheart

When I was about 12 or 13 years old I needed to focus on divinity and I chose 3 stars from the sky and prayed to them as if they were the creator. Turned out to be Orion's belt, tho I didn't know that for many years later.

As for felines, I think I have some shared DNA as well ha ha ha, I tend to walk silently on the balls of my feet so that the backs of my feet never touch the ground. At any rate, I am grateful for my kitty and for the jaguar medicine that I am now studying, (my Mayan totem animal).

Thank you for sharing!!!

M Raven

TheLastChanceCrone

Orion that the Men in Black found what they were looking for.
I love that cat in Men in Black. I love the collar.

And Maine Coon (the orange tabby in the card) are my second favorite kitty breeds. Black cats (especially Bombay) are my first loves.

Neither of my boys here are being stealthy... meowing at something in our backyard at the moment.

Tina n

I was outside around 6am, still dark above, but the light was just coming up on my left. Above i could see the waning moon and a few stars. Including the Orion constalation. Orion's belt was clear and there i had todays card, as it was on the Cat, Orion that the Men in Black found what they were looking for.

So the Cat card it was Which fit PUUURRRFECT for today. I have had to be Stealth like with my words, be careful i trod on no toes and just be Feline like in so many different ways.

View attachment 2232
I've been trying to locate the extended decks, and I am not having much luck.. any guidance would be most appreciated ;)

TheLastChanceCrone

Thanks last chance crone, I actually tried the sites, the one you sent had more than what I found ! I am looking for the cats and dogs ... are they separate decks ??
I think you are thinking of the books that are coming - One specifically about Cats and the other about Dogs. They haven't arrived in port yet for @Mama Bear to ship to anyone. They are not expansion cards :)

Tina n

I think you are thinking of the books that are coming - One specifically about Cats and the other about Dogs. They haven't arrived in port yet for @Mama Bear to ship to anyone. They are not expansion cards :)
Thank you so much for clarifying that.. I was wondering why I was having a hard time finding them ( hand to forehead) ... the cat pearlized posted threw me off.. :) thank you so much for the quick response ♡