What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

**FRIDAY MORNING** Unlisted/Private Live Wild Pack Wisdom Ancient Circles

MN Lisa

Hello!!!
I have Mama Bear's blessing to invite you to a private live Wild Pack Wisdom ancient circle and the link would only be available on this forum. Several of you already attend my public livestream on Wednesday evenings. If anyone is interested in holding one exclusively for those on the forums, please feel free to respond to this thread. I’m thinking one morning a week that does not conflict with Mama Bears livestream. ❤️❤️ Thank you 🐬🦋🐳

**** Update: UNLISTED YouTube link for this Friday morning: 6:30am PT/ 8:30am CT/ 9:30am ET - If you look near the upper right hand corner of the image it will say copy link. You can always copy and paste into your browser to access YouTube otherwise I suspect you won't be able to chat live. Or click at bottom of image where it says to watch on YouTube. The only way to find this link is through the forum and it will change every week. See you Friday! :)

Last edited:
Hello!!!
I have Mama Bear's blessing to invite you to a private live Wild Pack Wisdom ancient circle and the link would only be available on this forum. Several of you already attend my public livestream on Wednesday evenings. If anyone is interested in holding one exclusively for those on the forums, please feel free to respond to this thread. I’m thinking one morning a week that does not conflict with Mama Bears livestream. ❤️❤️ Thank you 🐬🦋🐳
Link for this Friday morning has been posted on this forum. :)

Hello!!!

**** Update: UNLISTED YouTube link for this Friday morning: 6:30am PT/ 8:30am CT/ 9:30am ET - If you look near the upper right hand corner of the image it will say copy link. You can always copy and paste into your browser to access YouTube otherwise I suspect you won't be able to chat live. Or click at bottom of image where it says to watch on YouTube. The only way to find this link is through the forum and it will change every week. See you Friday! :)

Lisa, I am interested in attending Friday morning.

Hello!!!

Yaaay! Ty Lisa and Mama 🐻

Now that was interesting, shortly after @MN Lisa started channeling the ancients, my entire computer system crashed hard.
There was so much energy coming through ..... By the time I was able to come back - it was over.

Thank you for the beginning. That was very helpful.

Now that was interesting, shortly after @MN Lisa started channeling the ancients, my entire computer system crashed hard.
There was so much energy coming through ..... By the time I was able to come back - it was over.

Thank you for the beginning. That was very helpful.
Sending you so much love! Do you think your brother was trying to get your attention? So much love to you. XOXOXOXOXO

Hello!!!

Good morning from Paradise CA!

Lisa, I didn't get to join the live but watched/joined later..it was beautiful (and got rid of my headache) thank you for sharing, hopefully i will be able to the next one live ♡♡♡♡ gypsynana

Sending you so much love! Do you think your brother was trying to get your attention? So much love to you. XOXOXOXOXO
I was able to watch the replay and wonder if it was the Pisces fish that you saw as they can be separated and above and below.....
- though the yin/yang have a very special meaning for me.

My brother has already gotten my attention days ago, and had been popping in and out.

Thank you very very much for the love, healing energy and support for the passing. Thank you so very very for the assurance.

I will see you next week.

I missed out on the live but was able to join in on the recording. I felt a release of stress and tension from my entire torso; my abdomen, chest, shoulders, and back, very relaxing and healing. I look forward to next Friday. Love and light for all.

Last edited:
Back