What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Positive energy help

Marsha Taylor

I would like to ask the wild pack , to sending energy to my oldest daughter, she’s in need of a job, she’s never been a quitter, but jobs have been hard to find for her because of poor choices in her past. She is the only income in her home, so she will start to go into panic mode, and then her depression and anxiety will kick in and then she’s the snowball running down the hill. I don’t normally ask anything from this group, I don’t normally chat on the lives either, but I feel the more positive energy she gets the more helpful it is for her. Thank you

I would like to ask the wild pack , to sending energy to my oldest daughter, she’s in need of a job, she’s never been a quitter, but jobs have been hard to find for her because of poor choices in her past. She is the only income in her home, so she will start to go into panic mode, and then her depression and anxiety will kick in and then she’s the snowball running down the hill. I don’t normally ask anything from this group, I don’t normally chat on the lives either, but I feel the more positive energy she gets the more helpful it is for her. Thank you
I'm sending her these energies.. positivity, strength, courage, Patience, devotion, peace and happiness. Don't give up, keep your head up and always look ahead. Never look back and choose wisely in your journey. 🙏😇🌌💪💯♥️🌎🌬️🔥🌊

Sending positive energy your daughter's way. Lots of divine inspiration and 3rd chakra clearing so she will be able to confidenty speak her truth about her skills and worth when applying and interviewing for a position she desires.

Back