TheLastChanceCrone

Week 08-30-2021.jpg

INCLUDING WEEK OF 08-30 THRU 09-05-2021​

Deck: Baroque Bohemian Cats of Prague
By: Karen Mahony / Alex Ukolov
Music to listen to with this reading: https://youtu.be/FF9mtpw365c

NOW
IV The Emperor
This month it it time to take accounting as the Sovereign Ruler of your life. Start with taking accounting of all that you have accomplished this year, the last year, the last x number of years (you take your pick) But to go deep, bringing up the generous blessings that have been bestowed upon you, the wonderful experiences, joy, happiness, love, peace.
Then spend some time with what you are grateful, how you have been rewarded, what you have manifested, all the treasures that you have with you, around you and in you.
You are the Sovereign Ruler, Lord(ess) of your own domain. All that happens is at your blessing and command. If you think nothing is good - you will see only shadows and darkness.
INTENT
Ace of Swords - King of Swords

The Divine walks with you, is with you, the strength, the sharpness of intelligence, wisdom and drive. You are presented with these tools to use at your disposal. Don't stand there gawking, take full control of the reigns and put to use the tools to seize the new opportunities of September, and the rest of the year. Exert the force of you mind to triumph and manifest the power of who you are. You will find a deep pool of intense energy, dive deep into it, soaking in it, absorbing it to restore your batteries which have been so depleted by this last 6+ months.
Cut the strings that connect you to the standard approach to opportunities and solving/resolving problems. Be creative in how you think. You are no longer a puppet of your past, nor a puppet of your programming. You have learned how to break free of those strings, and now it's time to put that to practice and see new ways to approach these upcoming opportunities so you flourish and expand your life-manifesting greater blessings and rewards.
You may not realize it now, but when you look back at this time next year you will see how each puppet string you break free of, how it freed you to do things so differently and without fear.
Intent now is to MOVE in new directions and new way of thinking.
OPPORTUNITY
Knight of Pentacles
The accounting you did in the beginning, take it one step further, by identifying rigid routines, rituals, routines that keep you and let them go or at least lessen them. In fact take an accounting of all your daily patterns, routines, rituals and repeating actions, make sure you know why you are doing them. Do they support the life you are seeking now, or did they stop supporting you because they are old, out of date and in the past of what you are trying to accomplish and why? Patterns, Rituals, Routines are important as they can help focus your day-to-day life, but when you forget the purpose of why you have them in the first place - they become energy that may be being wasted.
It is time to also introduce some variety, spice it up. It's good to have order, structure, but when structure starts to create more anxiety trying to follow - it becomes a trauma.
REWARD
9 of Wands

Time to relax - disregard the stupid drama that is unfolding out of your reach and control. Turn your head away and just find something to give your attention that is more your fancy and flavor. It is hard to not get sucked into the drama, but if you keep your focus away from it you will find that it's much easier to relax and replenish your energies while still keeping vigilant of potential uprisings that do need your attention. The wall you have built will serve you well but not block your vision for other things do need your attention and focus.
GUIDES
Page of Pentacles

Books, Resources, Journals, Studying and diving deep into specific skills that will help you uplevel your own spiritual practices. Read a new book on the subject of Manifestation, flow, freedom of a path, whatever you feel is the most valuable space for you to invest in some knowledge to help you grow and gain new insight and knowledge
There may be plenty of signs, teachers, nuggets for you to just pick up and examine to gain more understanding with.
Free form journal work, open ended writing to your goddess(god) could prove very insightful for new ideas and new skills to acquire. Whatever the material is - it will be found by reading.

Please feel free to ask any questions about the above, share your thoughts, let me know how I can assist you.

@}}>`~~~~~~~~~~~
Experience, observe, be curious and enjoy!
The Last Chance Crone
- helping you with your shit when other methods fail

Thank you for giving me a wake up call @TheLastChanceCrone

I have just read through al of this and when i got to Reward 9 of Wands It was like a smack up the side of my head.

I have to admit that i have been sucked into a drama that i should i have turned my back on. Even though part of it was something that needed dealing with. I should have said my piece and left it at that. Letting others deal with what followed. Not my fault they chose to let it continue with them instead of stamping on it as i did. Not my fault they were not strong enough to do the same as i did, even though they are close to me.

Ok thanks again. Time to let go and move on from it all. 💖 🦋

View attachment 1448

INCLUDING WEEK OF 08-30 THRU 09-05-2021​

Deck: Baroque Bohemian Cats of Prague
By: Karen Mahony / Alex Ukolov
Music to listen to with this reading: https://youtu.be/FF9mtpw365c

NOW
IV The Emperor
This month it it time to take accounting as the Sovereign Ruler of your life. Start with taking accounting of all that you have accomplished this year, the last year, the last x number of years (you take your pick) But to go deep, bringing up the generous blessings that have been bestowed upon you, the wonderful experiences, joy, happiness, love, peace.
Then spend some time with what you are grateful, how you have been rewarded, what you have manifested, all the treasures that you have with you, around you and in you.
You are the Sovereign Ruler, Lord(ess) of your own domain. All that happens is at your blessing and command. If you think nothing is good - you will see only shadows and darkness.
INTENT
Ace of Swords - King of Swords

The Divine walks with you, is with you, the strength, the sharpness of intelligence, wisdom and drive. You are presented with these tools to use at your disposal. Don't stand there gawking, take full control of the reigns and put to use the tools to seize the new opportunities of September, and the rest of the year. Exert the force of you mind to triumph and manifest the power of who you are. You will find a deep pool of intense energy, dive deep into it, soaking in it, absorbing it to restore your batteries which have been so depleted by this last 6+ months.
Cut the strings that connect you to the standard approach to opportunities and solving/resolving problems. Be creative in how you think. You are no longer a puppet of your past, nor a puppet of your programming. You have learned how to break free of those strings, and now it's time to put that to practice and see new ways to approach these upcoming opportunities so you flourish and expand your life-manifesting greater blessings and rewards.
You may not realize it now, but when you look back at this time next year you will see how each puppet string you break free of, how it freed you to do things so differently and without fear.
Intent now is to MOVE in new directions and new way of thinking.
OPPORTUNITY
Knight of Pentacles
The accounting you did in the beginning, take it one step further, by identifying rigid routines, rituals, routines that keep you and let them go or at least lessen them. In fact take an accounting of all your daily patterns, routines, rituals and repeating actions, make sure you know why you are doing them. Do they support the life you are seeking now, or did they stop supporting you because they are old, out of date and in the past of what you are trying to accomplish and why? Patterns, Rituals, Routines are important as they can help focus your day-to-day life, but when you forget the purpose of why you have them in the first place - they become energy that may be being wasted.
It is time to also introduce some variety, spice it up. It's good to have order, structure, but when structure starts to create more anxiety trying to follow - it becomes a trauma.
REWARD
9 of Wands

Time to relax - disregard the stupid drama that is unfolding out of your reach and control. Turn your head away and just find something to give your attention that is more your fancy and flavor. It is hard to not get sucked into the drama, but if you keep your focus away from it you will find that it's much easier to relax and replenish your energies while still keeping vigilant of potential uprisings that do need your attention. The wall you have built will serve you well but not block your vision for other things do need your attention and focus.
GUIDES
Page of Pentacles

Books, Resources, Journals, Studying and diving deep into specific skills that will help you uplevel your own spiritual practices. Read a new book on the subject of Manifestation, flow, freedom of a path, whatever you feel is the most valuable space for you to invest in some knowledge to help you grow and gain new insight and knowledge
There may be plenty of signs, teachers, nuggets for you to just pick up and examine to gain more understanding with.
Free form journal work, open ended writing to your goddess(god) could prove very insightful for new ideas and new skills to acquire. Whatever the material is - it will be found by reading.

Please feel free to ask any questions about the above, share your thoughts, let me know how I can assist you.

@}}>`~~~~~~~~~~~
Experience, observe, be curious and enjoy!
The Last Chance Crone
- helping you with your shit when other methods fail
Love This! I didn't want to say goodbye to my past because I've been a people pleaser for so long. I was afraid that I would lose my family and friends. And that's just what happened when I started to stand up for myself. Liberating thing ✂️🕷️☯️💪🧿🙏❤️

Back