What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

The Great Horned Owl

I cant edit so now ill finish here. IT was a magnificent sight to see. I knew it was an owl by the way it flew and looked it up by area and tail feathers. Ive looked up what this could mean but am still trying to figure out exactly what it would mean for me as there isnt alot specific to the type of owl and what I did find was a few different possibilities. Any help would be welcome

Hi @Stipton31

Going by the Ark Tarot cards Owl Represents the Moon. It does not have to be a specific owl to work with @Mama Bear's cards.

So Going by this, Have you some shadows in your life to face. If so now maybe the time. Do you find that you like your quiet time, where you can think and work things out. Being Wise like the Owl. Could there be something you need to find the truth in. If so maybe hunt for it, Silently and wisely.

So if you read here for the owl Owl Symbolism & Meaning | Spirit, Totem, & Power Animal

Then here for the Moon Moon Tarot Card Meanings -

You will find plenty to read and digest. Have fun and i hope you find your answers.

1659365753936.png

Hi @Stipton31

Going by the Ark Tarot cards Owl Represents the Moon. It does not have to be a specific owl to work with @Mama Bear's cards.

So Going by this, Have you some shadows in your life to face. If so now maybe the time. Do you find that you like your quiet time, where you can think and work things out. Being Wise like the Owl. Could there be something you need to find the truth in. If so maybe hunt for it, Silently and wisely.

So if you read here for the owl Owl Symbolism & Meaning | Spirit, Totem, & Power Animal

Then here for the Moon Moon Tarot Card Meanings -

You will find plenty to read and digest. Have fun and i hope you find your answers.

View attachment 2187
Thank you. I absolutely love my "me" time I do not feel right when I dont get it. I feel more anxious and unsettled. I am the epitome of the hermit card in terms of needing time to myself by myself to process work things theough and regenerate. Its very possible that there are shadows I need to face...smoking is a problem that Im supposed to be quitting idk if thats considered a shadow but.. Anyway thank you very much. I greatly appreciate it.

Back