What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

What are your goals? What do you believe is your life's purpose? What do you want to achieve?

Mark Ravenheart

Several months ago I was asked these questions and part of my response was...."the meaning of my life is to be a source of love and light, compassion, acceptance, forgiveness, etc.; for myself and others to the best of my ability." I wish to be a true humanitarian. I want to live my life in happiness and be persistent in my quest for spiritual; healing, energy, and enlightenment.

I would love to hear your answers. These answers may change over time as they are not written in stone. Still, I would like to read about you and come to know you guys better.

Last edited:

What are your goals?​

My goal is to be a professional artist

What do you believe is your life's purpose?​

My life's purpose is to protect the Earth and make it a better place to live

What do you want to achieve?​

What I want to achieve varies from small to big... but I think the biggest achievement I want to achieve is to make my own art gallery and studio. I also want my art to be showcased in museums, very hard to achieve but possible if I work hard enough :)

What are my goals?
To live a more peaceful, calmer, joyful life that includes crafting, coaching, and tech as ways I express myself.
To embrace my witcheyness, expand my understanding and knowledge.
To provide support for those who are working on making a difference in their lives.
To work with the universe as a co-creator not against it.

What do I believe my life's purpose is?
For others: I am the Last chance Crone - been that all my life - I help others get their shit together when all else fails. It's like a half-way house, rest stop, pick me up space. Some call me battle field triage and medic station. I just know when someone needs help, the kind of help that really will make a difference - they appear in my space. They might not even realize they are at that point. I tend to their wounds, work with them to get them rest/refreshed and patched up to move forward on their life. Sometimes it's just a kind word, or a drink from my special well of healing. Sometimes it's much longer.
For myself: To truly embrace my shadow work, and take myself to the next level(s) on this plane. Raise my awareness through art/craft/nature. To explore new thoughts, avenues, potentials on how energy can be managed/altered/changed to support the lifestyle I want. To really find that pure joy in doing/being.

What do I want to achieve?
I will get back to you on this. It changes as I move through different shadow work. Right now on a pure financial/art level, I want to get more people to embrace giving physical custom crafted unique cards to celebrate life (they contain energy to help the people).

What are your goals?​

My goal is to be a professional artist

What do you believe is your life's purpose?​

My life's purpose is to protect the Earth and make it a better place to live

What do you want to achieve?​

What I want to achieve varies from small to big... but I think the biggest achievement I want to achieve is to make my own art gallery and studio. I also want my art to be showcased in museums, very hard to achieve but possible if I work hard enough :)
Where are located? I am also an artist and writer. I am I Eugene Oregon.

I am not sure about goals. At this juncture I'm a day-to-day gal, and my life is constantly in flux, so perhaps just keep swimming, swimming, swimming LOL

My life's purpose is/was writing. There is ink in my veins. Sometimes I have so many ideas my head hurts LOL. I always pray my words touch someone and help them even in small ways. I learned a long time ago that my life's "gig" wasn't a numbers game.

I am in western NY

Where are located? I am also an artist and writer. I am I Eugene Oregon.
probably in Japan.. I still haven't decided yet but I think I'm going to travel to a local store, and travel around Japan Osaka and Tokyo since I have a student visa, travel this 2022 January.
hmm I was stranded for at least 1 year here at home so kinda depressed about the current situation..,-_-}}

What are my goals?
To live a more peaceful, calmer, joyful life that includes crafting, coaching, and tech as ways I express myself.
To embrace my witcheyness, expand my understanding and knowledge.
To provide support for those who are working on making a difference in their lives.
To work with the universe as a co-creator not against it.

What do I believe my life's purpose is?
For others: I am the Last chance Crone - been that all my life - I help others get their shit together when all else fails. It's like a half-way house, rest stop, pick me up space. Some call me battle field triage and medic station. I just know when someone needs help, the kind of help that really will make a difference - they appear in my space. They might not even realize they are at that point. I tend to their wounds, work with them to get them rest/refreshed and patched up to move forward on their life. Sometimes it's just a kind word, or a drink from my special well of healing. Sometimes it's much longer.
For myself: To truly embrace my shadow work, and take myself to the next level(s) on this plane. Raise my awareness through art/craft/nature. To explore new thoughts, avenues, potentials on how energy can be managed/altered/changed to support the lifestyle I want. To really find that pure joy in doing/being.

What do I want to achieve?
I will get back to you on this. It changes as I move through different shadow work. Right now on a pure financial/art level, I want to get more people to embrace giving physical custom crafted unique cards to celebrate life (they contain energy to help the people).
Beautiful LCC ❤️⭐☯️

Back