What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Who's afraid to claim the title of "psychic" and how may I help you?

This week must be "things I've heard a jilliondy times" week. Today I was reminded how often people say, "Well, I know I'm an empath but I'm not psychic." Or they say something like, "Well I use my intuition all the time...but I'm not PSYCHIC!"

Come out, come out wherever you are...

Sunglasses Hiding GIF by Soul Train
I definitely have the intuition/gut feeling and now that I've convinced myself that Flag Red is not my signature color, I'm getting better at listening to it but as far as "reading" someone else, I'm not sure. Unless they're shady, I can smell that a mile away.

Thanks for sharing. So glad you decided to join us here.
I love Dragons too. Though the Dragon isn't my totem animal, Dragon is a power animal for me.
You can look through posts already written and of course, create posts with specific questions. People here are kind and willing to discuss things and help each other with our spiritual questions.
Thank you very much for the support! I am so excited at all these opportunities to develop my life long spiritual connection with animals and the kindred spirits who support their magick in the world. It looks like it s going to be an amazing month!

Thank you very much for the support! I am so excited at all these opportunities to develop my life long spiritual connection with animals and the kindred spirits who support their magick in the world. It looks like it s going to be an amazing month!
IT IS going be a magical month. I feel it in these old bones. Sometimes it's just arthritis, but I'm SURE this feeling is the magik from working my buns off 🖤🖤

Back