What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Calming meditations needed

Pearlized

Staff member
Just wondering if any one has any really good calming guided meditations, say on YouTube.

I cannot seem to get my head round anything right now. I am all fire and brimstone. I know @Mama Bear said i need to stay wild and dont exactly need sanity, but yea i do before i go completely off the rails.

As usual it is outside influences that is causing it all, but some of it i cannot walk away from until its all done with. Hopefully being beside this river next week will help me let it all go. Dissipating as it flows away and down to the sea.

This is a village walk, with some of its history There are some spectacular waterfalls too.

Just wondering if any one has any really good calming guided meditations, say on YouTube.

I cannot seem to get my head round anything right now. I am all fire and brimstone. I know @Mama Bear said i need to stay wild and dont exactly need sanity, but yea i do before i go completely off the rails.

As usual it is outside influences that is causing it all, but some of it i cannot walk away from until its all done with. Hopefully being beside this river next week will help me let it all go. Dissipating as it flows away and down to the sea.

This is a village walk, with some of its history There are some spectacular waterfalls too.

The Honest Guys on youtube have some really nice guided meditations. I personally find guided meditations easier when I can't seem to concentrate. Maneesh de Moor also has a lot of really nice meditative music on youtube if you don't want something guided. Sometimes having it on in the background or some nature sounds is helpful too. I also listen to chanting sometimes. (usually Buddhist).

You can also look up one of the wild pack; Lisa Synder intuitive healer has some great healing guided meditations. It has been getting me through the past few days! Also I went back and re-listened to some past videos of mama bears. It has and is a really rough week for me.

My crazy brain kicked into gear correctly this morning and i spent a frantic hour hunting down my newest Aquamarine bracelet. Found it on my second trip upstairs.

I have worn it now for around 4 hours. maybe longer and the fire in my Pisces belly has now calmed to a better level. Hubby did not help at all yesterday by mucking up plans for a meal out yesterday evening. It was his idea and he decided to screw it up. The only legitimate reason i can think of was because it was out of his comfort zone. This does not make a 100% sense though, as we are going somewhere different this weekend and so far he has given no reaction to that.

Hence this mornings frantic search.

Will be looking up all the suggestions for future use. So thank you to all who gave them.

Last edited:
Reading this thread now and sounds as though @Pearlized asked and answered ~ aaarrrooo ~ love it.

Meditations a plenty ~ guided, musical, etc. I have bookmarks [a specific folder for meditations] and also save some in my youtube profile; and some on soundcloud and spotify in the past year. I clean things up here and there - sometimes a meditation no longer harmonizes or in exploring one, it was not a "love and keeper" at present.

Wonderful post and responses.

Reading this thread now and sounds as though @Pearlized asked and answered ~ aaarrrooo ~ love it.

Meditations a plenty ~ guided, musical, etc. I have bookmarks [a specific folder for meditations] and also save some in my youtube profile; and some on soundcloud and spotify in the past year. I clean things up here and there - sometimes a meditation no longer harmonizes or in exploring one, it was not a "love and keeper" at present.

Wonderful post and responses.
This morning we were stood in Ingleton village and there was absolute silence. It was stunning. Have taken more pictures of the river's than anything so far. Even hubby put his hands on the stone wall and felt the flow of grounding. He is learning. LOL

@Pearlized

I am coming upon this thread a bit late, but I wanted to add what it is that I do when I can't seem to get calmed down.

I start out by noticing my breathing, moving in and out like the ebb and flow of the ocean tide. (I imagine the sound of the ebb and flow is the same as my rhythmic breath).

I imagine myself floating on the surface of the water, then I use a "mantra" that I learned from a hypnotherapist... "Nothing to think about, nothing to feel" and I repeat it slowly while focusing on my breathing.

After just a little while I am all calm and good to go. I can't say what your results may be as I have never shared these little techniques and tidbits with anyone else, but I hope that if you try it, it will work well for you!!

By the way, the walk sounds absolutely wonderful and I'd love to see pics.

Blessings,
Mark

Last edited:
@Pearlized

I am coming upon this thread a bit late, but I wanted to add what it is that I do when I can't seem to get calmed down.

I start out by noticing my breathing, moving in and out like the ebb and flow of the ocean tide. (I imagine the sound of the ebb and flow is the same as my rhythmic breath).

I imagine myself floating on the surface of the water, then I use a "mantra" that I learned from a hypnotherapist... "Nothing to think about, nothing to feel" and I repeat it slowly while focusing on my breathing.

After just a little while I am all calm and good to go. I can't say what your results may be as I have never shared these little techniques and tidbits with anyone else, but I hope that if you try it, it will work well for you!!

By the way, the walk sounds absolutely wonderful and I'd love to see pics.

Blessings,
Mark
Hi @Mark Ravenheart I usually do these, at the time i wrote this outside influences were so damn wrong i was not in my right mind to think straight.

Having now spent 6 days away in the idyllic hamlet/village of Ingleton North Yorkshire peace has now been restored. From river walks to climbing the waterfall trail, {{ Which almost finished me off. }} Then quiet pubs and proper home cooked meals. As well as just sat listening to the birds singing, water flowing and watching hundreds of butterflies and crows. Oh and the sheep millions of sheep. What amazed us the most was the silence at times You could stand and hear just your own heartbeat. So its was absolutely perfect apart from me being savaged by the midges. Little shits love the taste of me. Hubby not so much. 🤣 😍 🦋

Pictures will be posted in the next few days.

Last edited:
Back