What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Can yall help interpret a dream

Stipton31

Hey everyone. Been a long time since I've been on. I'll get right to it. I recently had a dream that changed back and forth between country and city in which 2 Grey foxes one red fox and a brown owl came about. The Grey foxes appeared first one at a time both popping up out of drainage grates. Then the red one came from my right side acting skittish and then at a car wash the brown owl swooped in also from my right to join them....I thought the owl was going to attack but it didn't it just joined them. Soon after I woke up. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I feel it has to do with change but that's the most of gathered. Thank yall again.

Start with Fox and Owl symbolism
Add color symbolism
Add what you feel the locations represent

The red fox may be someone in your life who needs your support or protection

Hey everyone. Been a long time since I've been on. I'll get right to it. I recently had a dream that changed back and forth between country and city in which 2 Grey foxes one red fox and a brown owl came about. The Grey foxes appeared first one at a time both popping up out of drainage grates. Then the red one came from my right side acting skittish and then at a car wash the brown owl swooped in also from my right to join them....I thought the owl was going to attack but it didn't it just joined them. Soon after I woke up. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I feel it has to do with change but that's the most of gathered. Thank yall again.

Here are my articles about Fox Meaning & Symbolism plus Fox Spirit Animal and Fox Dreams.

Here are my articles about Owl Meaning & Symbolism plus Owl Spirit Animal and Owl Dreams.

Also, you'll want to see Color Meanings and because there were four 'animals' (though you could include yourself and that would be 5) you'll wan to read about the Number 4 Numerology.

Hope that helps!

Back