What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Left or Right Hand.

Pearlized

Staff member
Not long ago it was mentioned on one of @Mama Bear's live videos about which hand to give and receive. While i have always been taught its your Left hand to receive and your right to give. A few said they were taught it the other way round. While it may be true for different things i have no idea, but this popped up today So i thought i would share it with you all.

It does put a different tilt to it.

269802908_10227440486855124_7193534324406283999_n.jpg

I love how it refers to dominant and your off hand (hehehe) --- I was taught dominant / recessive hands.

I was born left handed - I was taught to use my right hand to write

I use both hands now, so I tend hold an object with both hands until I find the energy going into one hand or energy coming out of one hand. Each object is a different.

I love how it refers to dominant and your off hand (hehehe) --- I was taught dominant / recessive hands.

I was born left handed - I was taught to use my right hand to write

I use both hands now, so I tend hold an object with both hands until I find the energy going into one hand or energy coming out of one hand. Each object is a different.

My hubby said something similar about crystals as he uses both hands equally.

He put it as "" Depending how the crystal feels, depends if its energy is to be given to someone else, or taken for me.""

Not bad from a guy who used to tell me it was ""All Hocus Pocus""

Not long ago it was mentioned on one of @Mama Bear's live videos about which hand to give and receive. While i have always been taught its your Left hand to receive and your right to give. A few said they were taught it the other way round. While it may be true for different things i have no idea, but this popped up today So i thought i would share it with you all.

It does put a different tilt to it.

View attachment 1842
Thank you for this clarification 🙏🙏

I suppose I am spiritually ambidextrous. I generally use either hand and for me, it is just a matter of running my energy flow in reverse polarity. I hope this makes sense.

I suppose I too am like @TheLastChanceCrone if an object prefers one direction or another if I am still and focused, I can go with whichever direction seems best at the time. So my answer then is, ...either hand depending on the situation.

Christina Lopes on YouTube referenced the right hand being masculine and her left side being feminine. This is her perception maybe? I haven't researched it. A friend of mind got asked by someone which hand path she was on? It lead us to wonder. Light or dark? I use both hands. I do believe I am more of a masculine path and often times when I'm talking to my guardian which is a male I'm looking to my right shoulder. And when I perform a healing session, my grandma is on the left. That's my perception anyways. XOXO ❤️

@starryphish2184

Neurologically speaking the right side of the brain 'inhabits' the left side of our body - our feminine side - which is all about the emotional, feeling, intuitive approach and the being, receiving, relational sides of ourselves.

The left side of the brain 'inhabits' the right side of our body - our masculine side - and is all about our logical, analytical, etc.

This article explains many different schools of thought. You might find it helpful in trying to 'decide'. Click here to read it.

Christina Lopes on YouTube referenced the right hand being masculine and her left side being feminine. This is her perception maybe? I haven't researched it. A friend of mind got asked by someone which hand path she was on? It lead us to wonder. Light or dark? I use both hands. I do believe I am more of a masculine path and often times when I'm talking to my guardian which is a male I'm looking to my right shoulder. And when I perform a healing session, my grandma is on the left. That's my perception anyways. XOXO ❤️

Oooo I love me some Christina Lopes!

My hubby said something similar about crystals as he uses both hands equally.

He put it as "" Depending how the crystal feels, depends if its energy is to be given to someone else, or taken for me.""

Not bad from a guy who used to tell me it was ""All Hocus Pocus""

Did he really say, "Hocus Pocus"? LOL LOVE IT!

Did he really say, "Hocus Pocus"? LOL LOVE IT!
LOL Yea he did. Must be about 14/15 years ago now. He soon changed his tune when the following happened.

He was home still in the darkest days of his PTSD. I was still working full time back then. A guy who i had know for a long time who hubby became friends with would call and see him a couple of times a week. BUT He could moan a bit at times about anything, hubby could not always handle this well, but was not strong enough to stop it himself. So me being me suggested we try something simple that would hurt no one, yet maybe prevent the negativity being brought in by others.

So i sprinkled pink Himalayan mountain satl on the door step and told him to wait and see what happened the next time he called round to see him.

Well a few days later he called round, but would not come inside, he wanted to sit outside instead. Yea it was a nice day, but he had never suggested that before. After that when he came round, he never crossed the threshold, alwats sat outside drinking coffe and chatting. With NO negativity in sight.

From that day hubby has never doubted anything i do and has also come into his own with various things.

I'm all ears ( or eyes as the case may be ;)
As today would be my dads 92nd birthday I am remembering him with a smile, not sadness.

Tomorrow i will tell you the story of how hubby and i met Which actually started with a conversation with my dad, around 6 months before he died. Which was around 6 months before hubby and i met.

Will probably start a seperate thread though as there are quite a few parts from then to now.

Last edited:
Back