What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

NEW BOOK launches in less than 24 HOURS! Get notified!

Mama Bear

Administrator
Owner
Tomorrow, April 1st, the Kickstarter for my new book launches! You love The Ark Tarot & Oracle Deck and you're going to fall in love with the book, too! It's THE biggest, most comprehensive book about Animal Spirit Guides! During Kickstarter there are HUGE discounts available and perks for Kickstarter Backers ONLY!

CLICK HERE and SIGN UP TO BE NOTIFIED when it all starts tomorrow!

Sneak Peek...

The working cover of the main book is at the bottom of this post... and look what ELSE is in store...

When the Stretch Goals are unlocked TWO MORE BOOKS CAN BE YOURS! Each of the Stretch Goals book below are apprx 50 pgs each. 9x11inches and full-color! Combined this will give you SEVENTY MORE ANIMAL ALLIES TO WORK WITH!

Cats-E-book-Cover3 SM.jpg

Dogs eBook 3 SM.jpg

Remember, I'm running this Kickstarter through April because it's prevention of animal cruelty month. I've pledged at least $5,000 from the BOOK PROFITS to animal charities that work to prevent animal cruelty.

By pledging my Kickstarter you do good for animals and your own soul!

SpiritTotem&PowerAnimals-Vol1-Cover05-prf2 Kickstarter SM.jpg

Stay wild,
Bernadette

Tomorrow, April 1st, the Kickstarter for my new book launches! You love The Ark Tarot & Oracle Deck and you're going to fall in love with the book, too! It's THE biggest, most comprehensive book about Animal Spirit Guides! During Kickstarter there are HUGE discounts available and perks for Kickstarter Backers ONLY!

Sneak Peek...

The working cover of the main book is at the bottom of this post... and look what ELSE is in store...

When the Stretch Goals are unlocked TWO MORE BOOKS CAN BE YOURS! Each of the Stretch Goals book below are apprx 50 pgs each. 9x11inches and full-color! Combined this will give you SEVENTY MORE ANIMAL ALLIES TO WORK WITH!

View attachment 194

View attachment 195

Remember, I'm running this Kickstarter through April because it's prevention of animal cruelty month. I've pledged at least $5,000 from the BOOK PROFITS to animal charities that work to prevent animal cruelty.

View attachment 196

Stay wild,
Bernadette
Super excited! It's like Christmas in April! Thanks @Mama Bear 💝

I am in awe over how Spirit and my love for my animal allies are taking me into their loving fold, as I embark on my latest and greatest adventure in healing and wholeness. I am blessed to be part of this sacred tribe that even goes beyond our earthy realms.

Sneak Peek...

View attachment 194

View attachment 195

View attachment 196

Stay wild,
Bernadette
I can't wait!!!!!!! 😍😍😍

Anyone else

Sneak Peek...

View attachment 194

View attachment 195

View attachment 196

Stay wild,
Bernadette
Anyone else feeling like the black Friday sale at Mervyn right now!?!

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    350.7 KB · Views: 11
Looks like i will have to wait a while to order 😢 As no shipping to the UK Not surprised as yes it is crazy cost right now.

No worries will pledge some anyway Then get the book from the suggested online store for the UK 🦋
I know. It's rough when things like this happen. I have in-law family in Wales and BFF in Australia. Shipping gets crazy :/

I sent 2 parcels to Arizona at the beginning of Feb. They have not arrived yet as i had to post the cheapest option. Even then it doubled what i paid for the items.
Yeah when I send to Australia, used to be 2x a year - Once for bday (hers is today!) and Christmas. I collect things throughout the in between to send her. Sometimes if I'm feeling snarky (which is usuall an every day thing that I'm feeling snarky) I'll send a 4th of July card to remind her that the Queen isn't the boss of me anymore 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but, it's definitely a $40ish usd shipping when I send a package. I send,, I tell her I sent it, and then we wait.. Sometimes I am just lazy and send her a PayPal with a note to go buy herself something nice because my "wife" deserves it 🤣🤣🤣
But it's fun and just the cost of life, you know?! Sometimes shipping for what she wants is CHEAPER for me to buy it and post it to her than it is for her to buy it and has it shipped. She'll have Amazon packages sent to my post mail box, I pick it up and walk over to the counter to send it on to her lol

I have to keep myself from getting distracted by checking all the time (excited much? YES)
Hahaha you're definitely doing better than I am then because I've got 3 tabs open. This, that, and 1 for business. The business tab is the only one I'm working with. Just refreshing the other 2 🤣🤣🤣

Back