What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

SHOCKING LIVE TAROT READING!!! Pick a Card Halloween Fri, Oct 29, 2021

😁I can't wait... I got my alarm clock set and always look forward to the live. Thank you for sharing your beautiful gift and amazing abilities. Love everything about you, inside and out. Your uplifting voice, you're singing, Positive energy, laughs (snorts included 😂,) humor, respect, your beautiful smile, spirit, loving, honest, humbled, caring, loyal, compassion and everything else amazing about you. See you in the morning Mama Bear 🐻 arrrrooooo 🌌🌎🌊🔥🌬️😇💪💯♥️♒🌴🏖️☀️✨🌘. I will be moving to Florida within a year.

So disappointed, I had to leave the live this morning, due to destruction and construction of the road by my house. There was a jackhammer going that totally broke my focus and I believe, the sound barrier as well. I hate that I missed it. The road is actually be resurfaced, milled up, and then new asphalt applied. It is a noisy process so that even with headphones I could not drown out the excessive noise. Oh well, it happens. Thank goodness I can go back and watch it at a later time. Looking forward to that.

Love!
Elated + that I was able to catch some and/or most of this live ... it's been a long, long, long time ...
Deep appreciation @Mama Bear, @TPOT, and all involved.
Love, xo's, 2 staying wild, AaaRrrOoo ... 😍🥰😘🤩🥳💝💖💗💓💞🖤🤍❣️

Back