What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

What Is Your Card For 2023

Pearlized

Staff member
How about a little fun.

Mine is the 12th card The Bat or Hanged Man.
When i realised it was this, i knew i was being kept in the Dark to a certain point. Bat connection. Plus trapped by my own insecurities, of that Darkness.
So earlier today i Spoke up, {{ Stepped into the light }} Freeing myself from, those insecurities. Not getting the reaction i was expecting.
Eye opening or what. So it looks like i will be doing more of this for various reasons, over the coming year. Yea to me it does make total sense. Something i should have been doing more off over the last few years.

321774904_552528056511891_3392838288373668791_n.jpg

My card for the year is Raven (The Magician). Why am I not surprised? I will have to take a closer look, but most times Raven has shown up (for me), there are real blessings and magick happening or about to happen.

What else does the Raven ie; Magician card hold for me?

My card for the year is Raven (The Magician). Why am I not surprised? I will have to take a closer look, but most times Raven has shown up (for me), there are real blessings and magick happening or about to happen.

What else does the Raven ie; Magician card hold for me?
Let me see what i find. But my initial thought is an actual question for you. As in "" Why are you not flying free, as the Raven would. Not necessarily in the physical sense, but more in your mind. Creating your own inner " Magician Magic ".

Ravens are Regal in a way and i feel you should be holding your head up with a more Regal stance than you are. As if someone has made you feel less than you actually are. So i am saying now. "" Times are a changing "" so its time to create your own magical world as you want it to be, in any way you can.

Ravens look magical in the sun, not just the dark black many see them as. The colours are magical and are there for all, if they just look closer and see with a more open eye. Is that how you are, unseen by those who do not look close enough and cannot see how colourful you really are.

Better stop there as i seem to be running away with it all. But its how i roll at times. Hope thats OK.

"Why are you not flying free, as the Raven would?
I am trying, it is just that without many family members left alive, I tend to get confused about my life direction. I know my purpose but don't know which direction to take for the remainder of my life. Perhaps I will learn that this year.
its time to create your own magical world as you want it to be
Oh, that sounds like fun and you are right. I was taught at a young age that I was worthless and undesirable. I have to work hard to avoid that mind trap. Some days are easier than others, but I have come far from where I first started.
its how i roll at times. Hope thats OK.
Absolutely fine!!! Thank you! Your opinions and insights are always welcome with me.

My card for the year is Macaw - The World. I love this. After a few years of being in a "slump" I do feel that this is my year. Every other reading that I've seen for me says that this is the year I have been waiting for.

My card for the year is Bee-Wheel of Fortune. Reading the meanings in the Ark guidebook, the wheel of fortune as bee is very synchronous for me. I recently bought a fancy, thick, blank book. The kind some people use as a book of shadows, but mine is a book of light and magic. I started it at Winter Solstice, because that is the new year for me. But I was thinking at the time that bee was the first animal I was going to put in there, and shortly after that I was really resonating with my Sacred Bee Oracle deck. Yesterday, bee showed up in a reading I was watching also, and when I went to my email to get a pw reset link for this site so I could post my message, the first email that caught my eye was from Sacred Bee tarot announcing a new deck for the new year!

There was another time when bee was really getting my attention. They were landing on me, flying around me and smacking into my hand, as well as buzzing in my ear. A swarm took up residence in my laundry room wall and I watched a whole swarm fly through my front yard, swirling around to land in my neighbor's shrub. One day, I was walking home from the bus stop, my hands full of bags and I was trying to somehow scratch a terrible itch, when I looked down to see the most beautiful honey bee in the whole universe, sitting on my arm. She really was that beautiful, she was just radiating. Looks like the bees are back in town, lol. I hope everyone had a great holiday!

My card for the year is Bee-Wheel of Fortune. Reading the meanings in the Ark guidebook, the wheel of fortune as bee is very synchronous for me. I recently bought a fancy, thick, blank book. The kind some people use as a book of shadows, but mine is a book of light and magic. I started it at Winter Solstice, because that is the new year for me. But I was thinking at the time that bee was the first animal I was going to put in there, and shortly after that I was really resonating with my Sacred Bee Oracle deck. Yesterday, bee showed up in a reading I was watching also, and when I went to my email to get a pw reset link for this site so I could post my message, the first email that caught my eye was from Sacred Bee tarot announcing a new deck for the new year!

There was another time when bee was really getting my attention. They were landing on me, flying around me and smacking into my hand, as well as buzzing in my ear. A swarm took up residence in my laundry room wall and I watched a whole swarm fly through my front yard, swirling around to land in my neighbor's shrub. One day, I was walking home from the bus stop, my hands full of bags and I was trying to somehow scratch a terrible itch, when I looked down to see the most beautiful honey bee in the whole universe, sitting on my arm. She really was that beautiful, she was just radiating. Looks like the bees are back in town, lol. I hope everyone had a great holiday!
Here is a picture of the bees at my neighbors house

Attachments

• beehive.jpg
    beehive.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 25
Back