What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Mama Bear is on the road to California - follow the shenanigans!

Crystal Magic in Sedona!

crystals1.jpg

crystals2.jpg

crystals3.jpg

crystals4.jpg

OK, y’all. This keeps getting weirder and weirder. Earlier today I posted about a lady named PATTY who literally rescued me after I locked myself out of my UHaul trailer.
This trip to Sedona is meant to be a deeply spiritual sabbatical of sorts so I can “come out of the darkness” and see what I’m supposed to do next. I think I know but I’m not 100% sure.
And now here comes Arnold - the blind dog that’s proud of himself because he found the treasure, even in blindness. ARNOLD was my dad’s name.

The shock you get when the psychic reader asks if you have a question, you answer, “Just one.” - then, not knowing you or the question - the reader grabs their ANIMAL DECK, opens it, and this is the card sitting right there in front of God n ‘erybody. When I can stop blubbering, I’ll tell the whole story. All I can say now is, “Blefhfriehs fbeussgsv OMG!” BTW - did I mention the question I have on my heart is one of the most important of my life?

panda.jpg

The shock you get when the psychic reader asks if you have a question, you answer, “Just one.” - then, not knowing you or the question - the reader grabs their ANIMAL DECK, opens it, and this is the card sitting right there in front of God n ‘erybody. When I can stop blubbering, I’ll tell the whole story. All I can say now is, “Blefhfriehs fbeussgsv OMG!” BTW - did I mention the question I have on my heart is one of the most important of my life?

View attachment 1934
Panda BEAR 11 seems fitting to that whole healer journey you’re supposed to be jumping two feet in on….

View attachment 1934
Black and white…balance and get the feeling it will be something you nurture yourself through

Although I would never wish to cross you, cause I don't want to be on your bad side...@Mama Bear ...you come across as bubbly and fun-loving with a huge heart and it is an honor and privilege to be part of the Wild Pack. I enjoyed the photos and posts so much. Thanks for sharing and for being you. Some day I plan to visit Fla. and tell you in person that I admire you and the work you do.

Last edited:
Been on the road for 2 days blazing across the country in my pick 'em up truck! The Animal Allies placed us in Kerrville, TX - looky here!! 👀

View attachment 1894

Arrroooo, from Kerrville, Texas and Mamacitas restaurant where the Tejano music plays and the tortillas are made from scratch every day!

View attachment 1892

CHEEEESE!! Just look at it...🤤🤤

View attachment 1893

So much more to come!!

Love,
Mama Bear
Because i dont know the US very much, well some but not a lot. Is the top picture of these 3 The Hotel Paisano by any chance ?? Asking because of something i have seen on TV tonight and there are similarities with that picture.

Back