What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Prayers please

TheLastChanceCrone

My brother was in a head on collision on Monday and is in a coma (it was induced but the Drs took him off the meds). He is not waking up or being responsive other than he does breathe on his own, just tires and needs to be put back on the ventilator to raise his O2 levels. My parents are having a very rough time of this, and the Drs are being less than hopeful. The MRI show there is brain damage to the area that controls movement but it is inconclusive to the extent.

I am asking for Prayers please. For my folks, for my brother, for our family.

I keep getting told that it's not his time but he needs to make up his mind (Make a choice/decision).... (my passed Grandmother and another passed relative). I keep seeing 11/1111/1023 *that's my guardian angel number message to me....* 101.
My friend who is studying to become a Death Doula also said the same thing...not his time.

I'm having a hard time with all of this to be honest.....

Thank you in advance for the prayers.

My most sincere prayers are being offered for your brother's return to health, strength, and comfort, love, and light!!!

May the divine source of love and light bless your brother, your family, and you with all that is needed for a full and successful recovery.

Health prayers and strength to all of you.

If he is not ready to go and it is not his time, he wont. He may well be debating in his own mind right now, which way to go. Those on the other side will be trying to persuade him on the right option.

It will be then up to him to make that choice.

My MIL was in hospital, just asleep. We were all called to see her before she passed. I said as soon as i saw her that she was not ready to go yet, and to give her a few more days before any thing was changed or done. That was a Tuesday. By Friday she was awake and demanding Green Tea and Sushi. Not her usual choices at all, but she was brought them.

A few days later she was moved to a good care home. She was only there about 4 days before she left us.

The point being is Be strong and let him in his own mind decide whats best for him. He may already know how he will be on awakening, so is now debating for himself which is his own best option.

We are here for you which ever way he dicides.

My brother was in a head on collision on Monday and is in a coma (it was induced but the Drs took him off the meds). He is not waking up or being responsive other than he does breathe on his own, just tires and needs to be put back on the ventilator to raise his O2 levels. My parents are having a very rough time of this, and the Drs are being less than hopeful. The MRI show there is brain damage to the area that controls movement but it is inconclusive to the extent.

I keep getting told that it's not his time but he needs to make up his mind (Make a choice/decision).... (my passed Grandmother and another passed relative). I keep seeing 11/1111/1023 *that's my guardian angel number message to me....* 101.
My friend who is studying to become a Death Doula also said the same thing...not his time.

sending prayers for him and your family.🙏🌷🌺🌻🌹🙏✨🙏

Thank you in advance for the prayer
Keeping your brother, you and your family in my prayers. Sending so much love and blessings XO

Sending SO MUCH love and light and healing wherever it is needed. 💗💗💗💗💗 Keeping you all in my prayers.

Holding you all in so much love and sending prayers for your brother, you and your family.

Be strong and let him in his own mind decide whats best for him. He may already know how he will be on awakening, so is now debating for himself which is his own best option.
That is how I feel. He has some decisions to make, and I know Grandma is helping him (she's passed but is a very strong influence still) and she's also comforting those of us that are here (My Mom especially).

Last night I had my own moment of truth with this. I am here to help with energy. I am keeping myself open to energy flows, and redirecting healing energy to his body, to my parents and my sisters who are helping my parents. (I live across the country)

Thank you Pearl for your wisdom and support.

Sending much love, healing and hugs of comfort to you and yours, LCC it has to be hard being on the other side of the country .. stay strong ...."should you need us..."

Back