- Mar 4, 2021
- West Yorkshire UK
Thanks @Mama Bear@Pearlized The list of reasons 'why' is pretty long and none of them 'proveable'. Below you'll find an abbreviated list of possibilities. Sure hope it helps.
Hubby might have increased psychic and medium experiences while drinking because:
1. His inhibitions and doubts are dulled meaning his Third Eye might be more open.
2. Because he is not in a protected state it's 'might' be easier for spirits to connect but be careful - that means good and harmful can make better contact.
3. There is a whole science between alcohol and how it affects brain wave patterns. Theta state is the most conducive to psychic activity. It's one of the theories of why children can easily see and hear spirit until they hit maybe 4 or 5 years old. Children's brain wave function is in permanent Theta state till they around those ages. That said, alcohol has been noted to decrease Theta waves by half of a person who has ingested no alcohol. BUT I have read studies that show alcohol increases Theta state so I'm unsure which is correct. That said, alcohol impairs motor function and congnitive ability. Sometimes when we can take our attention of what we think is reality we can see what is really there.
4. Sounds like the places y'all visited are powerful centers for activity. I mean, it's England and the whole country is chock full of that kind of thing.
5. At the shop where he wouldn't go in - could be a past life of his or he encountered the 'memory' of that place.
I agree with all of the above. I have explained in my own way similar things.
The shop he refused to go into is possibly Residual energy from centuries ago, though not sure how old the building actually is.
The pub we do know is old as in 1500 old and a Grade II listed building
Newcastle Packet Inn, Scarborough, North Yorkshire
Newcastle Packet Inn is a Grade II listed building in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England. See why it was listed, view it on a map, see visitor comments and photos and share your own comments and photos of this building.
Now the Alcohol and Theta and brain wave patterns do come into play. As he has PTSD and I know that those with PTSD, the Neurons dont always fire correctly. A bit like watching a Plazma ball's energy dancing. It can be steady, then completely chaotic when touched. He does not drink as a coping stratagy. Just social, unless somethin hits the fan, but not like it was many years ago, as he knows when to stop.
When he feels a negative energy he tells me it feels dark and i have been know to drag him out of that atmosphere before it can take hold. The lighter ones he can get giddy over, wanting to know more, still not fully realising he still has to be careful, just in case.
The one that really made me sit up and watch was about 4 years ago now. This was the early days of him knowing what he could do. We had gone out for the afternoon to our usual pub, and were just chilling out and chatting. When a lady walked in and hubby was instantly drawn to her energy.
He looked down and picked something up, then said I need to talk to her and talk to her now. I was like ""No you can't do that, you don't know her"" He ignotred me and quietly went and stood beside her. She listened to what he said and took what he had in his hand. Well blow me. It was a pink elestic band all knotted up and he told her that "" He felt that was her, all knotted up inside, not knowing which way to turn. When it un knotted itself she would be more settled and know which way to go with everything."" He was spot on and yes she was in turmoil of what to do and where to go next with her life. We then found out she was the daughter of someone we knew there.
Still friends today and she still listens to anything he feels about her. Like months later he told me to tell her to go to the Dr as she was suffering from the same thing i had years ago, but not something he could tell her as it was a women's health issue. Yep he was spot on again and she was seeing the Dr about it the following week.
So many things and he want to be able to do this without issues to himself or anyone else.