What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Ask Mama Bear Anything About Psychic Development

@Pearlized The list of reasons 'why' is pretty long and none of them 'proveable'. Below you'll find an abbreviated list of possibilities. Sure hope it helps.

Hubby might have increased psychic and medium experiences while drinking because:

1. His inhibitions and doubts are dulled meaning his Third Eye might be more open.

2. Because he is not in a protected state it's 'might' be easier for spirits to connect but be careful - that means good and harmful can make better contact.

3. There is a whole science between alcohol and how it affects brain wave patterns. Theta state is the most conducive to psychic activity. It's one of the theories of why children can easily see and hear spirit until they hit maybe 4 or 5 years old. Children's brain wave function is in permanent Theta state till they around those ages. That said, alcohol has been noted to decrease Theta waves by half of a person who has ingested no alcohol. BUT I have read studies that show alcohol increases Theta state so I'm unsure which is correct. That said, alcohol impairs motor function and congnitive ability. Sometimes when we can take our attention of what we think is reality we can see what is really there.

4. Sounds like the places y'all visited are powerful centers for activity. I mean, it's England and the whole country is chock full of that kind of thing.

5. At the shop where he wouldn't go in - could be a past life of his or he encountered the 'memory' of that place.

Stay wild,
Mama Bear
Thanks @Mama Bear

I agree with all of the above. I have explained in my own way similar things.

The shop he refused to go into is possibly Residual energy from centuries ago, though not sure how old the building actually is.

The pub we do know is old as in 1500 old and a Grade II listed building

Now the Alcohol and Theta and brain wave patterns do come into play. As he has PTSD and I know that those with PTSD, the Neurons dont always fire correctly. A bit like watching a Plazma ball's energy dancing. It can be steady, then completely chaotic when touched. He does not drink as a coping stratagy. Just social, unless somethin hits the fan, but not like it was many years ago, as he knows when to stop.

When he feels a negative energy he tells me it feels dark and i have been know to drag him out of that atmosphere before it can take hold. The lighter ones he can get giddy over, wanting to know more, still not fully realising he still has to be careful, just in case.

The one that really made me sit up and watch was about 4 years ago now. This was the early days of him knowing what he could do. We had gone out for the afternoon to our usual pub, and were just chilling out and chatting. When a lady walked in and hubby was instantly drawn to her energy.

He looked down and picked something up, then said I need to talk to her and talk to her now. I was like ""No you can't do that, you don't know her"" He ignotred me and quietly went and stood beside her. She listened to what he said and took what he had in his hand. Well blow me. It was a pink elestic band all knotted up and he told her that "" He felt that was her, all knotted up inside, not knowing which way to turn. When it un knotted itself she would be more settled and know which way to go with everything."" He was spot on and yes she was in turmoil of what to do and where to go next with her life. We then found out she was the daughter of someone we knew there.

Still friends today and she still listens to anything he feels about her. Like months later he told me to tell her to go to the Dr as she was suffering from the same thing i had years ago, but not something he could tell her as it was a women's health issue. Yep he was spot on again and she was seeing the Dr about it the following week.

So many things and he want to be able to do this without issues to himself or anyone else.

I have the job of explaining what an evidential psychic medium is, to my niece, and I want to be correct in my description. @Mama Bear would you please briefly explain, what is an evidential medium? I would much rather you explain if you would not mind.

Thank you,
M. Ravenheart

Thanks for your patience. Here's what I think I know about exactly what an evidential psychic medium is:

1. Evidence - This is the psychic medium who can give evidence that they are really in touch with the loved one or energy. Example:

Me: Your grandmother is showing me a pinata and telling me there is a celebration coming up within a week.
Client: My grandmother was Mexican. This weekend is her birthday. She loved pinatas so we are having a celebration of her life complete with pinata.

2. Psychic - There are literally over 800 terms that define 'psychic'. I just think of it as naturally intuitive because, well, that's the simple answer while we are in our host bodies during the time we are here on this mud ball. BUT then there is the eternal source that we are part of so what we think of as psychic can easily be just us tapping into the universal consciousness and recognizing the info we knew was there all along.

3. Medium - A person who taps into energies that are discarnate. Meaning - the energy is no longer in a body here on earth but has gone back to source. Now, that said, I can't prove that's who it works. Some will tell you that there is no such thing as spirit communication but, rather, you're just tapping into the Akashic Records and reading the imprint that energy left behind in their diary.

Allll that said - those descriptions are super quick because if we went truly in-depth I'd be writing for a year to cover all thoughts on these labels (evidential psychic medium). But, the above is currently what I think. Tomorrow, if I discover more I'll think differently.

Hope that helps!

Stay wild,
MB

Thanks @Mama Bear

I agree with all of the above. I have explained in my own way similar things.

The shop he refused to go into is possibly Residual energy from centuries ago, though not sure how old the building actually is.

The pub we do know is old as in 1500 old and a Grade II listed building

Now the Alcohol and Theta and brain wave patterns do come into play. As he has PTSD and I know that those with PTSD, the Neurons dont always fire correctly. A bit like watching a Plazma ball's energy dancing. It can be steady, then completely chaotic when touched. He does not drink as a coping stratagy. Just social, unless somethin hits the fan, but not like it was many years ago, as he knows when to stop.

When he feels a negative energy he tells me it feels dark and i have been know to drag him out of that atmosphere before it can take hold. The lighter ones he can get giddy over, wanting to know more, still not fully realising he still has to be careful, just in case.

The one that really made me sit up and watch was about 4 years ago now. This was the early days of him knowing what he could do. We had gone out for the afternoon to our usual pub, and were just chilling out and chatting. When a lady walked in and hubby was instantly drawn to her energy.

He looked down and picked something up, then said I need to talk to her and talk to her now. I was like ""No you can't do that, you don't know her"" He ignotred me and quietly went and stood beside her. She listened to what he said and took what he had in his hand. Well blow me. It was a pink elestic band all knotted up and he told her that "" He felt that was her, all knotted up inside, not knowing which way to turn. When it un knotted itself she would be more settled and know which way to go with everything."" He was spot on and yes she was in turmoil of what to do and where to go next with her life. We then found out she was the daughter of someone we knew there.

Still friends today and she still listens to anything he feels about her. Like months later he told me to tell her to go to the Dr as she was suffering from the same thing i had years ago, but not something he could tell her as it was a women's health issue. Yep he was spot on again and she was seeing the Dr about it the following week.

So many things and he want to be able to do this without issues to himself or anyone else.

So, is working toward an end goal? Meaning, does he specifically want to develop his psychic abilities?

So, is working toward an end goal? Meaning, does he specifically want to develop his psychic abilities?
Yes he does want to, but he is scared. He does not want to be over taken by it all. He wants to be able to quietly tell them, Yes or No if they approach him.

Hence the up-turned glass on our kitchen table. While ever it is up-turned, NO ONE is allowed into our home. His Grandmother knows this and seems to drag out any who try. This has only happened once, by an old friend of his who had passed and did not know the rule. Hubby said that he was there one minute, then seemed to woosh out. The he heard/felt his Gran say. He will learn now, to respect your space. This was my idea, as to me its an open signal to all.

Thanks for your patience. Here's what I think I know about exactly what an evidential psychic medium is:

1. Evidence - This is the psychic medium who can give evidence that they are really in touch with the loved one or energy. Example:

Me: Your grandmother is showing me a pinata and telling me there is a celebration coming up within a week.
Client: My grandmother was Mexican. This weekend is her birthday. She loved pinatas so we are having a celebration of her life complete with pinata.

2. Psychic - There are literally over 800 terms that define 'psychic'. I just think of it as naturally intuitive because, well, that's the simple answer while we are in our host bodies during the time we are here on this mud ball. BUT then there is the eternal source that we are part of so what we think of as psychic can easily be just us tapping into the universal consciousness and recognizing the info we knew was there all along.

3. Medium - A person who taps into energies that are discarnate. Meaning - the energy is no longer in a body here on earth but has gone back to source. Now, that said, I can't prove that's who it works. Some will tell you that there is no such thing as spirit communication but, rather, you're just tapping into the Akashic Records and reading the imprint that energy left behind in their diary.

Allll that said - those descriptions are super quick because if we went truly in-depth I'd be writing for a year to cover all thoughts on these labels (evidential psychic medium). But, the above is currently what I think. Tomorrow, if I discover more I'll think differently.

Hope that helps!

Stay wild,
MB
@Mama Bear, you are the best..., Thank you so much for taking the time to write, describe, and explain. I have a better understanding as does my niece who along with me finds it all very fascinating.

Much love and light always,
M. Raven

I am an animal communicator finally embracing her gifts. I was outside the other day and saw a dark animal running my way. I turned my head and it was gone. I didn’t feel threatened. I was thinking “oh good. We are doing this now.” Haha
Do you see animals from the other side? I see my own that have passed but not generally ones that are not known to me.

I am an animal communicator finally embracing her gifts. I was outside the other day and saw a dark animal running my way. I turned my head and it was gone. I didn’t feel threatened. I was thinking “oh good. We are doing this now.” Haha
Do you see animals from the other side? I see my own that have passed but not generally ones that are not known to me.

Howdy, Vessel!

I DO see animals on the other side - literally. Meaning, I have visions and will see animals just as sure as if they were standing right in front of me in real life - which, in a way, they are.

Do you think the critter you saw was in spirit?

Absolutely. I was standing with my dog out in the yard about 5 am one morning while she did her business. A cat I’ve never seen before was sitting in the middle of the road near the end of the court and started walking fast toward me. It then saw my dog and stopped and sat on the sidewalk. I took my dog in and ran back out and the cat had vanished. I’m not sure if that one was “alive” or not.

Absolutely. I was standing with my dog out in the yard about 5 am one morning while she did her business. A cat I’ve never seen before was sitting in the middle of the road near the end of the court and started walking fast toward me. It then saw my dog and stopped and sat on the sidewalk. I took my dog in and ran back out and the cat had vanished. I’m not sure if that one was “alive” or not.

So, if you generally don't see other animals who've crossed over (other than your own) why do you think they (or that one) appeared to you? Have you been called to start mediumship development?

So, if you generally don't see other animals who've crossed over (other than your own) why do you think they (or that one) appeared to you? Have you been called to start mediumship development?
I do think that. I keep hearing that I need to offer animal communication as a service. I already do reiki on them. I finally said this morning “If this is it, help me. Give me the tools I need.” Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I just love you and all you do. 💜

I do think that. I keep hearing that I need to offer animal communication as a service. I already do reiki on them. I finally said this morning “If this is it, help me. Give me the tools I need.” Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I just love you and all you do. 💜

Awww, you are most welcome! Thanks for being a member of the #WildPack!

Hello, I was wounding, I had a dream that I was in. It was am older lady, she was talking in French. Didn't know what she was talking about. Also I had work up, then was falling asleep again and that's when I had it. Also with this happening, it made me a little bit off.

Hi @Mama Bear,

I am learning that I am more tapped in than I thought, that I am a lightworker, and an intuitive healer. But I am just beginning to learn about this. I am working to develop my intuitive and empathic abilities.

I am clairsentient but it seems I am also clairaudient. You said that we are all psychic, right?

Does this mean that every psychic ability exists within each individual person and all can be developed and strengthened?

Thanks in advance,
Mark Ravenheart

Last edited:
Back