What Is My Spirit Animal
Join our tribe today and walk
the mystical path with fellow souls.

Registration is free, join today!

Let's get WILD! Introduce yourself!

Aaaarrroooo Wild Ones!!Yay! So excited to start the "Getting To Know You" process!! :giggle: One of my old college professor's sang that to every new incoming class! haha Never forgot it! My name is Johnetta Robinson! I'm known as TPOT The Power Of Thoughts in Mama Bear's Livestream Chats!! I absolutely adore Bernadette & what she stands for! I love how much she loves the animals & works to help make their lives here on earth better. She's def. been an inspirational angel in my life!! And NO...I wasn't paid to say that....bahahaha!!!! Not sure what to say about myself so I'll start by saying that I grew up in a family that was gifted. I started having experiences as a young child, however I didn't understand them until much later. Like I said, it was "normal" in our family but I was soon to find out that the outside world didn't think it was! So, as a young person who didn't like the feeling of being bullied & ridiculed for my beliefs, I started to block everything. Well, I tried. So, then I just stopped sharing to anyone outside of our family unit. However, I did go through a very long time of just ignoring everything, ect. My mom, whom was my best friend, would encourage me to use my gifts. She would say, JohnJohn we all have our own energy/frequency & people need the healing that only your frequency/energy vibe can give! The Creator wouldn't have blessed you or countless other's with gifts if he didn't think that we could handle them! I miss her very deeply. Oh, the wisdom that woman was filled with, her words and eyes resonate of having lived many lifetimes! Thanks Mom💓 She was that strong feminine presence in my life that I like to think that I carry on for my children & grandchildren! Yes, I'm a Nana! 💚🤪 I have 2 grown children(Daughter/Son) & 4 grandchildren! How bout that? hahaha Single too!! I hope ya'll had as much fun reading this as I did writing it!! If you would like to know more, I am always open to talk! Much Love, WildOnes 💚🐻

Hi Wild Ones!

I'm Kim! My wife and I have been together for 7 years, married for 4 and together we have 7 babies...2 dogs and 5 cats! I began my spiritual journey in roughly 2007, the year my beloved grandmother passed. She was the only grandparent I really got to know. Though she was a talented artist and quite religious, she ALWAYS taught from a place of love and light.

I've felt lost for years, ever moving on this winding path, sometimes feeling like my wheels were stuck in the mud. But I was still chugging along just trying to get by. Then, the pieces started to come together. Sense was made of my childhood experiences, healing and forgiveness was able to enter my shadows, and astronomical growth was made. I've devoured spiritual books, watched an millennia worth of YouTube videos, searched within myself, and consulted with my spiritual team...and here I am.

Yesterday's Pick-a-card tarot reading video is what jolted me into the next phase of action. The thumbnail screamed at me. The video was a big ol’ finger wagging in my face. So…I got my homemade oracle cards, and Spirit and I talked it out…then I got started typing.

I’m excited and grateful for this forum! Thank you, Bernadette and Grasshopper, for providing this safe space for us all!
Hi Kim! My name is Johnetta! It's nice to meet you! Thanks for introducing yourself & sharing some of your story/journey with us! I'm sorry for the loss of your grandmother! It sounds like you had a very special relationship!! It really warmed my heart to read how close you were & that she always taught from a place of love & light! She sounds like a wonderful lady! I try to be a big part of my grands lives as well! I luv'd how you said that you & spirit talked it out! Yaaas sister...the lines of communication are now open & operating! 💚 Stay Lifted☮️ ✌️

Hi everyone My name is Pearl but for here i had to say Pearlized. There was only ever one person who called me that for all the years i knew him Which is around 35 years now. He was our local pharmacist where we used to live. Not seen him for around 4 years now since we moved but for some reason this just had to be my name for here.

I was gifted the Ark Tarot/Oracle cards totally out of the blue Totally unexpected and am still in awe of them to the point of not fully dived into them as yet. Totally thankful to the person who gifted them to me.

A little about me.

Met my hubby just over 20 years ago on a blind date for his 40th birthday. Married on the same date 3 years later. I am older than him by 18 months but he looks older than me LOL Says its because he had a BIG paper round as a kid. Had a wild few years before he became ill and was diagnosed with PTSD. {{ Not military }} I gave up working in 2010 to be his full time carer because basically the professionals who were supposed to be getting it right for him Were not.

Because of them not getting it right I had no idea who to turn to when it hit the fan. So it was me who talked him down from suicide when it was needed. It was me who trained him to recognise my voice when dissociating from reality ,so i could bring him back into reality. It was me who designed a massage essential oil blend to help him sleep after our own GP suggested it because she did not want to give him sleeping meds. It is me who now shares that blend to those who need it. Paying it forward in payment to those who helped and supported me in the beginning of his deepest darkest days. Then a veteran reached out and offered him alternative therapy NLP is what it was. The difference after only 20 mins was like REALLY ???. I can never thank them enough for what they did. Still friends with many world wide. It is me who basically kicks arse when he needs it. But do we have fun You bet we do We are out of the box crazy Had some wild rides on his motorbike before the above happened. Like riding the Mountain course part of the isle Of Mann TT course at RACE speed. Now that was a buzz and a half. LOL

I actually literally fell into all things metaphysical by accident. Hubby had hurt his back in 2001 and ended up in hospital in 2004 having an emergency op and i was just wondering around town killing timed on the Sunday morning I took a short cut down a side street and came across my first ever metaphysical store. They welcomed me in and i never looked back from that day.

There is more but that can be told at a later date as we share stories between us all.

Bernadette's You Tube has me laughing, crying and being blown away The energy is like nothing i have ever felt or seen before. Even hubby recognises you now, when i tune in. Time to get him hooked in too. As he has his own gift but is still not confident enough to openly admit it. Fear of being ridiculed for it. Just give me time i will bring him out.
Thanks for sharing, Pearlized!! I love the "moxie" your personality exudes! You both sound very lucky to have each other💚😊

Hi! I am "Grasshopper" here to moderate the forums. I hop from post to post, making sure everyone feels safe and at home here. If you have problems, please contact me instead of posting about them. It makes for a far better happy ending. I can't wait to meet you all, and learn from you!
It's nice to meet you, Grasshopper!! Thank you for making us all feel safe & at home here💚😊

Hi Wild Ones!

Krista here, I’ve been part of the wild pack since 2017 when I was the recipient of Divine Intervention, and started to go through my spiritual awakening, and found Bernadette’s site.
https://whatismyspiritanimal.com

In 2018 someone I love very dearly attempted suicide. I walked in as he kicked the chair out, he refused to put his feet down so I got under him and held him on my shoulder while screaming like a banshee for help for 20 minutes.
In those moments when my world was upside down I also had a magnificent black Friesian Stallion come to assist me, and I knew without a doubt that everything I was learning about was true.

My heart, my love, survived the attempt, however his memory has been greatly affected due a noxious brain injury. From the best they could tell he went without O2 for 8 minutes.
He can walk and talk but all memory of Us our dogs and our life together were wiped.
Since this time it has become apparent to me that even though he was alive, it was not the same soul, even his eyes were different, so I started digging deeper and I have been given more signs than I need to know that my love, the version of him I knew transitioned to the other side, he is now my guardian always watching over me, while another lost soul was given a redemption in this life to finish out the time in the body of someone who was so depressed he attempted suicide (I’m pretty sure that’s the definition of an Earth Angel?) anywho I get long winded...so here I am gobbling up everything I can metaphysical, and other dimensionally regarding soul transfer walk ins ect. at the same time I’m trying to get my creative wings back under me....it’s been a lot.

Prior to meeting my love I was in the Canadian Navy for 8 years as a Sonar Operator, yes I love the pictures painted by frequency...my love was an electrician...oh the conversations we had when we started our spiritual awakening together.

When I left the Navy I started my own business as an artist, I know the animal allies were with me as I created baby animals until they were coming out of my ears under the name K Pawz Creations.
https://m.facebook.com/kpawzcreations/?ref=bookmarks

I know I was in stasis for those 12 years creating in my workshop gaining an education from the animals for what was to come and for now...

Then I met my love he became my muse, he became part of my artwork....and since he has been gone I’ve been stumbling to get my feet back under me and get the magic flowing again...a few months back Bernadette and I worked on some Shadow work, I didn’t even know it was still lingering...in January my puppy came into my life and guess what?

Today I see clear work space, a brilliant sparkly studio inviting me to come in and play, and a new endeavour waiting to be born...and “Named”.
So I’m setting the intention with everything in my being to do everything in my effort for the Animal Allies and get “Elevenation Ink” off the ground, “where the spirits come to have their portraits drawn”....branching off of this is also going to be Here Be Dragons, as I re enter the world of One Of A Kind Sculpture artistry as a Dragon Artist.

I look forward to getting to know you all, and sharing many tales or is that tails? 😉

Krista & Raven (My Galaxy Gliding Pup)
🦅💖🌟💕🐾💕
Hi Krista! What a powerful journey/ story! Thank you so much for sharing! I just wanted to wish you success with Elevenation Ink😁👍💚 I also luv dragons!! Happy Inking✌

Hi, Mary Ann here! I've been following Bernadette for a couple of years now and just LOVE her enthusiasm and inspiring messages. I am a HUGE animal lover and nature lover and follow the creed "harm none". I actually prefer the company of animals over most people. LOL. I'm so excited to be a part of this for
OOH you will want to participate in the divination forum. Share your tips!

Hi, Mary Ann here! I've been following Bernadette for a couple of years now and just LOVE her enthusiasm and inspiring messages. I am a HUGE animal lover and nature lover and follow the creed "harm none". I actually prefer the company of animals over most people. LOL. I'm so excited to be a part of this forum!
Same, I prefer the company of animals over most people!

Welcome to the #OtherSide.

We knew you were coming... ;)

Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you're seeking.

I'll start...

PSA - My intro is looong. LOL But I think it's really important for folks to know why I do what I do. And I want to know why you do what you do? Each of us a story of why we are metaphysicians, psychics, tarot readers, mediums, rune and tea leaf readers, et al. I hope that by telling my story, others will be helped in some way.

Here we go...

On January 5, 1997 my mom, Patricia B. Carter, was killed due to medical negligence which resulted in her wrongful death. When she presented in ER that morning a staff member pulled the wrong records and my mom was treated based on a complete stranger’s medical history. Erroneously applied procedures and medications induced her fatal heart attack.

Perhaps if the attending cardiologist had recognized my mom as his own patient from private practice, perhaps if he’d gotten to her bedside sooner than the 18 minutes that are documented...

She was only 61.

Patricia-Barber-Carter-Bernadette-Mom-750x500.jpg

Patricia B. Carter
1936 - 1997

We’d never been a spiritual or religious family so I didn’t ascribe to any particular doctrine’s outline of what happens after death. The only thing I believed in back then was the excruciating pain cocooning every part of me.

In a desperate effort to find out what happened to ‘her’ I attended a wide variety of church ceremonies. None of them resonated with me. But I wasn’t willing to accept or believe that my beloved mom was just ‘gone’. In my grieving mind and heart she was ‘out there somewhere’. So I set out to find her.

Over the next couple years I spent more than fifteen thousand dollars on readings with psychics, mediums, tarot readers, medical intuitives, channelers, and spiritual counselors. And, lemme’ tell ya’, at the time there were more New Age and metaphysical shops and fairs than one could shake a smudge stick at.
Anyone who seemed even remotely credible could have my money. I placed my heart in their hands.

The books and CDs I bought could’ve filled a sizeable New Age store. I never missed an episode of “Crossing Over” with John Edward.

In all my travels there were lightworkers who connected with my mom. Then there were the others who connected only to presidents - specifically the ones who appear on legal tender.

One morning, depressed, exhausted, and hung over to the very depths of what I now believe to be a soul, I thought to myself, “OK look. You know there’s some truth to this boogedy-boogedy stuff. Don’t be a schmuck. If you want something done right sometimes you have to do it yourself. Figure out how to connect to your mom yourself.”

So I decided to take a psychic development class.

That’s when the woo-woo got really real.

My teacher was the incomparable Rev. Maureen Eslick of Woodland Hills, CA and teacher at the Harmony Grove Spiritualist Association.

The first day’s psychic experiences shocked the poo out of me. They also convinced me there is life after death and every single living thing is a psychic medium. Period. It’s natural and how we’re hardwired.

Rev. Maureen began the class with a meditation. I’d never meditated before but I figured it was just like concentrating so that’s what I did.

When she ‘woke us up’ it felt like I’d been drugged. I had no idea I was in an altered state of consciousness.

Then she handed each of us an item and casually said, “See what you get from this.” I had no idea she was testing our psychometry sensitivity.

In a nano-second I was sobbing and saying over and over again, “It’s love. I love him so much. I miss him so much. There’s just so much love.”

Just as quickly, the sobs turned into a steady stream of thoughts that just came flowing out of my mouth. I had no idea I was channeling.

In a voice not my own I said, “She wants you to know she will be here this weekend. There’s a special event and she’ll be there to celebrate with you and your husband.”
The episode was over just as soon as it began. My breathing slowed and I felt as limp as I’d ever felt.

Eventually I became aware that the other students were staring at me - slack jawed and still as, well, death. It felt like electrical currents were zapping everywhere in the room. If I’d had the energy to get up out of the chair I would’ve bolted and never come back.

Rev. Maureen calmly said, “That ring box you’re holding belonged to my mother-in-law. She passed away last year. She and my husband share a birthday. It's this coming Saturday and we’re having a party for them.

I cancelled all appointments for the week and barely spoke to another living soul. Note I said, “living”.

When I finally made my decision I called Rev. Maureen. I said, “I’m going to be a professional psychic medium. I know I’m supposed to stop working in the entertainment industry. My job now is to help heal people by connecting with their loved ones on the other side. I’m supposed to do everything I can to show folks there is life beyond death and bring them back from the brink of hopelessness to a place of love.”

You can’t know how kooky that sounded in my own head. I didn’t talk like that. I was given those words.

But I became what I declared. I’m a professional evidential psychic medium, Shamanic practitioner, and tarot reader.

As hokey as it sounds I do what I do for one reason and one reason only - I never want anyone to experience the kind of - is there even a word for it - complete loss of love, hope, will to live, et al. If they do, I and others like me will be there for you - always.

Love,
Bernadette
Bernadette thank you for sharing your story. I am sorry for your loss. Yet very thankful that your kind giving soul is doing what you are now.
i love you.

Hi, everyone!

My name is Brittney. Both my mom and I got introduced to Spirituality back in the beginning of 2015 through one of her previous co-workers who was then a Reiki practitioner. My mom told me about this wonderful world, and I was open to giving it a try myself!

Reiki has saved my life (literally), and I love practicing Divination. I am currently trained on the first level of Reiki, but would love to complete that training in the future. I use my Oracle and Tarot cards every day. I used to work at a Holistic shop, so I have well over 100 crystals in my collection!

I have a twin sister, and today is our birthday! Happy Pisces season! I have one orange cat with my mom named Axl (his name before my mom changed it was Günther, which I find hilarious, for some reason.) Axl is definitely my protector. I live in the Upper Midwest. My favorite thing to do outside of Spiritualism is watch YouTube videos!

Glad to be a part of this community!
I am a twin and talk about unexplained feelings, thoughts, woo-woo stuff with each other.

Welcome to the #OtherSide.

We knew you were coming... ;)

Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you're seeking.

I'll start...

PSA - My intro is looong. LOL But I think it's really important for folks to know why I do what I do. And I want to know why you do what you do? Each of us a story of why we are metaphysicians, psychics, tarot readers, mediums, rune and tea leaf readers, et al. I hope that by telling my story, others will be helped in some way.

Here we go...

On January 5, 1997 my mom, Patricia B. Carter, was killed due to medical negligence which resulted in her wrongful death. When she presented in ER that morning a staff member pulled the wrong records and my mom was treated based on a complete stranger’s medical history. Erroneously applied procedures and medications induced her fatal heart attack.

Perhaps if the attending cardiologist had recognized my mom as his own patient from private practice, perhaps if he’d gotten to her bedside sooner than the 18 minutes that are documented...

She was only 61.

Patricia-Barber-Carter-Bernadette-Mom-750x500.jpg

Patricia B. Carter
1936 - 1997

We’d never been a spiritual or religious family so I didn’t ascribe to any particular doctrine’s outline of what happens after death. The only thing I believed in back then was the excruciating pain cocooning every part of me.

In a desperate effort to find out what happened to ‘her’ I attended a wide variety of church ceremonies. None of them resonated with me. But I wasn’t willing to accept or believe that my beloved mom was just ‘gone’. In my grieving mind and heart she was ‘out there somewhere’. So I set out to find her.

Over the next couple years I spent more than fifteen thousand dollars on readings with psychics, mediums, tarot readers, medical intuitives, channelers, and spiritual counselors. And, lemme’ tell ya’, at the time there were more New Age and metaphysical shops and fairs than one could shake a smudge stick at.
Anyone who seemed even remotely credible could have my money. I placed my heart in their hands.

The books and CDs I bought could’ve filled a sizeable New Age store. I never missed an episode of “Crossing Over” with John Edward.

In all my travels there were lightworkers who connected with my mom. Then there were the others who connected only to presidents - specifically the ones who appear on legal tender.

One morning, depressed, exhausted, and hung over to the very depths of what I now believe to be a soul, I thought to myself, “OK look. You know there’s some truth to this boogedy-boogedy stuff. Don’t be a schmuck. If you want something done right sometimes you have to do it yourself. Figure out how to connect to your mom yourself.”

So I decided to take a psychic development class.

That’s when the woo-woo got really real.

My teacher was the incomparable Rev. Maureen Eslick of Woodland Hills, CA and teacher at the Harmony Grove Spiritualist Association.

The first day’s psychic experiences shocked the poo out of me. They also convinced me there is life after death and every single living thing is a psychic medium. Period. It’s natural and how we’re hardwired.

Rev. Maureen began the class with a meditation. I’d never meditated before but I figured it was just like concentrating so that’s what I did.

When she ‘woke us up’ it felt like I’d been drugged. I had no idea I was in an altered state of consciousness.

Then she handed each of us an item and casually said, “See what you get from this.” I had no idea she was testing our psychometry sensitivity.

In a nano-second I was sobbing and saying over and over again, “It’s love. I love him so much. I miss him so much. There’s just so much love.”

Just as quickly, the sobs turned into a steady stream of thoughts that just came flowing out of my mouth. I had no idea I was channeling.

In a voice not my own I said, “She wants you to know she will be here this weekend. There’s a special event and she’ll be there to celebrate with you and your husband.”
The episode was over just as soon as it began. My breathing slowed and I felt as limp as I’d ever felt.

Eventually I became aware that the other students were staring at me - slack jawed and still as, well, death. It felt like electrical currents were zapping everywhere in the room. If I’d had the energy to get up out of the chair I would’ve bolted and never come back.

Rev. Maureen calmly said, “That ring box you’re holding belonged to my mother-in-law. She passed away last year. She and my husband share a birthday. It's this coming Saturday and we’re having a party for them.

I cancelled all appointments for the week and barely spoke to another living soul. Note I said, “living”.

When I finally made my decision I called Rev. Maureen. I said, “I’m going to be a professional psychic medium. I know I’m supposed to stop working in the entertainment industry. My job now is to help heal people by connecting with their loved ones on the other side. I’m supposed to do everything I can to show folks there is life beyond death and bring them back from the brink of hopelessness to a place of love.”

You can’t know how kooky that sounded in my own head. I didn’t talk like that. I was given those words.

But I became what I declared. I’m a professional evidential psychic medium, Shamanic practitioner, and tarot reader.

As hokey as it sounds I do what I do for one reason and one reason only - I never want anyone to experience the kind of - is there even a word for it - complete loss of love, hope, will to live, et al. If they do, I and others like me will be there for you - always.

Love,
Bernadette
Wow, your story is so similar to my own. Blessings!

How did you get involved in ecstatic dance? Is it anything like Sufi Dancing? It's a topic I'm very interested in.
It is actually a form that grew out of the 5Rhythms dance practice. It is similar in that it follows the structure for the form, but the movement is totally free and unguided. There is no talking, all communication is non-verbal. Most dances are about an hour and a half, you can find them all over the world. We have a couple around here in the Triangle of NC, and it's a great community (some people call it "dance church" because it is spiritual, and you can be internal or dance with another or others, even play or rest as needed.

It is actually a form that grew out of the 5Rhythms dance practice. It is similar in that it follows the structure for the form, but the movement is totally free and unguided. There is no talking, all communication is non-verbal. Most dances are about an hour and a half, you can find them all over the world. We have a couple around here in the Triangle of NC, and it's a great community (some people call it "dance church" because it is spiritual, and you can be internal or dance with another or others, even play or rest as needed.
I love to dance all forms. I will have to look into this.

"Dance church" - LOVE THAT!

Back