Dragonfly Facts & Trivia
- A dragonfly can fly at speeds up to 36 miles per hour
- There were huge dinosaur dragonflies that lived 300 million years ago
- There are over 5,000 species of dragonflies
- Dragonflies are found all over the world except in Australia
- A dragonfly’s larval stage can last up to 2 years
- Dragonflies are aquatic and eat just about anything
- The compound eye of the dragonfly has as many as 30,000 lenses
- Dragonflies as the most masterful insects of flight
- Dragonflies will catch their prey while flying.
- A dragonfly may live up to a year, most do not.
- Kingdom: Animalia
- Phylum: Arthropoda
- Class: Insecta
- Order: Odonata
- Family: Anisoptera
- Dragonfly 2002
- Dragonfly by Fleetwood Mac
- Dragonfly by Blondie
- Dragonfly by The Strawbs
- Dragonfly Summer by Michael Franks
- Dragonfly Classix by Frank Marino
***Special Note About Comments***
WhatIsMySpiritAnimal.com is SO blessed to receive TONS of readers and commenters from all over the globe. We have thousands of participants and I would love to personally respond to each comment and question. Though I'm trying to figure out how to be more like the Octopus and have eight arms to work with, for now I only have two. This means I can only respond as time allows. If your Spirit, Totem, or Power Animal question is deeply important to you, perhaps you'll consider booking a Shamanic Spirit Animal Reading with me.
Do you have questions about a Spirit, Totem, or Power Animal encounter or dream? Are you seeking clarity and deep insight regarding your relationships, career, finance, or soul's purpose? With over 20 years of psychic medium and Shamanic Journeying experience, I can connect with The Great Spirit and your animal allies to bring you answers. Book your Shamanic Spirit Animal Reading, today!